Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

Man having this out right now would make this lockdown a lot more enjoyable.\ Sucks it was postponed till September.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Man having this out right now would make this lockdown a lot more enjoyable.\ Sucks it was postponed till September.

We getting FF7 Remake and Last of Us 2 (sort of... location depending?) during lockdown! 

14 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

We getting FF7 Remake and Last of Us 2 (sort of... location depending?) during lockdown! 

And Doom eternal.  Still this is the one I'm most excited for by far.  CD Projekt Red is just so damn good at what they do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

And Doom eternal.  Still this is the one I'm most excited for by far.  CD Projekt Red is just so damn good at what they do.

I feel like my brain just remembers doom and duke nukem and ramstein?? (What was that called) from mid-90s PC and while they were fun then, I guess I’m not even curious/interested about a 2020 version of these 

6 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I feel like my brain just remembers doom and duke nukem and ramstein?? (What was that called) from mid-90s PC and while they were fun then, I guess I’m not even curious/interested about a 2020 version of these 

Wolfenstein. And... agreed...Doom is old news now. Also agreed that cyberpunk looks incredible and wish it was out now. 

6 hours ago, Agent23 said:

17 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Wolfenstein. And... agreed...Doom is old news now. Also agreed that cyberpunk looks incredible and wish it was out now. 

2016 Doom was a really fun first person shooter. Mindless, dumb and insanely gory but still a blast for what it is. But agreed a poor substitute for a game like Cyberpunk. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

This thing has been hyped for years. Will it live up to it

Only one way to find out.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:23 PM, Mike030270 said:

This thing has been hyped for years. Will it live up to it

You can get extra large P implants.  It's a certain hit.

We've dealt with way to much in 2020 for Cyberpunk or Dune to be a disappointment. I really don't think I could cope with either. 

• Like 2

Very excited for this. They have pumped it up pretty big time though, hopefully it lives up to the hype

• Like 1