Cyberpunk 2077 -- December 10th

opengeo

11 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Wow. Heavy on the Keanu. Love this. Can't wait.

I didn't pre-order it because Im behind on PS4 titles that I didn't get to play but, I'm most definitely getting it at some point. Probably when it's upgraded for the PS5

• Like 1

I think I wait until PS5? I know the PS4 version will be less expensive, and will allow free upgrade... but other than saving money... I will want to play it the first time on the next, next-gen. I will be buying other launch games, and I've always been a "one title at a time" guy, so realistically it will be several months before I would touch this anyways... 

Other than those who have been awaiting this launch for years (like I do with an Uncharted, Last of Us, Final Fantasy title).... is there a reason to be Day 1 on this instead of waiting until PS5/Series X versions drop?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

I think I wait until PS5? I know the PS4 version will be less expensive, and will allow free upgrade... but other than saving money... I will want to play it the first time on the next, next-gen. I will be buying other launch games, and I've always been a "one title at a time" guy, so realistically it will be several months before I would touch this anyways... 

Other than those who have been awaiting this launch for years (like I do with an Uncharted, Last of Us, Final Fantasy title).... is there a reason to be Day 1 on this instead of waiting until PS5/Series X versions drop?

I'm a one title at a time guy too. I still have ps4 titles to play like " last of us 2" which I have in hand waiting for the ps5 to play it on. I got Miles morales too but, I'll play that next plus wanted at least 1 PS5 ready game to play. 

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm a one title at a time guy too. I still have ps4 titles to play like " last of us 2" which I have in hand waiting for the ps5 to play it on. I got Miles morales too but, I'll play that next plus wanted at least 1 PS5 ready game to play. 

I ordered the full version miles morales, sack boy, a s demons souls (never played any of the souls/bourne games?). Godfall could also be interesting? 

I went through a binder of video game the other day reorganizing my collection. Sooooo many owned on FOUR generations of PlayStation that I have not played :roll: 

6 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I ordered the full version miles morales, sack boy, a s demons souls (never played any of the souls/bourne games?). Godfall could also be interesting? 

I went through a binder of video game the other day reorganizing my collection. Sooooo many owned on FOUR generations of PlayStation that I have not played :roll: 

Lol! How the hell is that playing one title at a time!? I checked out godfall on the japenese release to the media of the PS5 it did seem real good, so did Demon Souls. I'm not trying to buy them all though even though I want to because I will have to many and end up not finishing any of them lol. 

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol! How the hell is that playing one title at a time!? I checked out godfall on the japenese release to the media of the PS5 it did seem real good, so did Demon Souls. I'm not trying to buy them all though even though I want to because I will have to many and end up not finishing any of them lol. 

Gotta own then while they’re available!

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Gotta own then while they’re available!

I'm not sure what I will go to next after last of us and spiderman. I don't think they will last me past January. Hopefully cyberpunk will be upgraded by then. I did get the physical copy of the Mamba forever edition of NBA2k21 but I don't want to open that. 

22 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm not sure what I will go to next after last of us and spiderman. I don't think they will last me past January. Hopefully cyberpunk will be upgraded by then. I did get the physical copy of the Mamba forever edition of NBA2k21 but I don't want to open that. 

I have a tentative closing date on my house of November 30. So I imagine right around thanksgiving weekend/that following Monday I will be making my move to Minnesota. 

a new city where I don’t know people (outside of coworkers), seasons shifting to winter (where people hide indoors in general... let alone a state where it’s below zero much of the season), and covid having many bars/restaurants/movies/etc still shut down.... I imagine I’ll be spending my first 3-4 months living there cooped up in my home... especially assuming that we could all still be working from home during that time. So expecting much gaming to be possible 

I'm waiting for PS5

On 10/1/2020 at 3:25 PM, we_gotta_believe said:

My body is so ready

As the kids say...

tenor.gif

Did I do it correctly?

• 2 weeks later...

I did not realize this damn game has been in development for 7yrs. Geeezz. I'm definitely waiting for the ps5 version I want the best this damn game has to offer at the best possible graphics and frame rate 

31 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Day 1 play for me...ps4. 

I want to but, I have other games to keep me busy until hopefully the ps5 version

46 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I want to but, I have other games to keep me busy until hopefully the ps5 version

Do we even know the timing for the ps5 version of cyberpunk?

9 minutes ago, opengeo said:

Do we even know the timing for the ps5 version of cyberpunk?

I think March 

5 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Amazon pre-selling for a discount 

9C128F7B-C822-4216-8CA4-47F497328D3D.png

Well sheet now I want to get it now then get the free upgrade. Seems like the right move

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well sheet now I want to get it now then get the free upgrade. Seems like the right move

I just don’t know how you all are going to not play the game when it comes out. It’s going to be awesome we all know it

18 minutes ago, opengeo said:

I just don’t know how you all are going to not play the game when it comes out. It’s going to be awesome we all know it

I did some quick browsing on when the PS5 version would drop. They don't have an exact date. However!! They already made the PS4 version with the PS5 in mind. So there will be features that the PS4 version takes advantage of on the PS5. 

That's crazy! 

I thought this game was going to automatically be "enhanced" for free by the new xbox and ps when the new consoles drop.

2 hours ago, mr_irie1 said:

I thought this game was going to automatically be "enhanced" for free by the new xbox and ps when the new consoles drop.

Yes there will be some improvements playing on the PS5. All ps4 games will run better on the PS5. As far as load times, frame rate and resolution go. 

• Like 1