Sign in to follow this  
DiPros

TO meets Karen

When Mike was calling me out about posting about the President in a political forum, I dug this up but forgot to post it.  Seems appropriate.

1285941447_ScreenShot2022-08-03at4_24_08PM.thumb.png.1c73706ae41ea39a800577fc907596c6.png

Obsession...for men.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Pretty weird that you went on a multi-page defense of a food truck called Riot Kitchen that was actively helping people burn down cities, but you do belong to a retarded cult so I get it. 

Hey, remember that time.....

Oh nevermind, nobody gives an ish. Maybe try talking about height or something?

50 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

When Mike was calling me out about posting about the President in a political forum, I dug this up but forgot to post it.  Seems appropriate.

1285941447_ScreenShot2022-08-03at4_24_08PM.thumb.png.1c73706ae41ea39a800577fc907596c6.png

Obsession...for men.

Only 138?

Rookie Numbers GIFs | Tenor

32 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

Hey, remember that time.....

Oh nevermind, nobody gives an ish. Maybe try talking about height or something?

OK, you're a manlet and you once got so mad you threatened to fight someone on here after calling his wife a C. :lol: 

Just now, Kz! said:

Only 138?

Rookie Numbers GIFs | Tenor

OK, you're a manlet and you once got so mad you threatened to fight someone on here after calling his wife a C. :lol: 

And again....lmao he has nothing. "Remember that time?"

7 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

And again....lmao he has nothing. "Remember that time?"

You realize you've been spamming a picture that you've saved to your computer as a response after I make you look retarded and I have nothing? :lol: :roll: 

4 minutes ago, Kz! said:

You realize you've been spamming a picture that you've saved to your computer as a response after I make you look retarded and I have nothing? :lol: :roll: 

Remember when you called WGB short?  That was hilarious!!!

Screenshot_20220616-085128_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

She literally said - with a cop present even - "you're a black man and I'm a white woman"

I doubt this will lead to any actual courtroom situation, but any potential defense attorney for that women is saying "shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT YOUR MOUTH KAREN!!"

That part was so cringeworthy. 

It's not T.O. that has B.O.

It's B.O. that has T.O.

His hashtag of "walkingtothemailboxwhileblack is pure gold 

• Like 1

TO should’ve done some sit-ups for her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was expecting him to start doing sit ups for the camera

I freaking love TO and how he handled that. F that **** - he’s a black man coming after a white woman.. like seriously?? Awful.

I’ve always been a TO fan (they should have paid him) but the one thing I don’t agree with is he doxxed this woman afterwards. Like yeah she sucks but that can lead to bad stuff and it would be bad for TO if anything happened to her because of it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, binkybink77 said:

I freaking love TO and how he handled that. F that **** - he’s a black man coming after a white woman.. like seriously?? Awful.

I’ve always been a TO fan (they should have paid him) but the one thing I don’t agree with is he doxxed this woman afterwards. Like yeah she sucks but that can lead to bad stuff and it would be bad for TO if anything happened to her because of it. 

My thoughts exactly.  To publicly post her info is too far.  She may lose a job, her kids may see it, her kids friends may see it and bully the kids, etc.  he could have used this as an opportunity to help this woman get educated and break down whatever walls she has up. I won’t go as far as to say it’s petty because he’s a famous former athlete because his "status” doesn’t matter, or shouldn’t anyway, but he could have Handled the aftermath differently.  It’s also clear she knows who he is and that’s part of her motivation for behaving the way she did. I wonder if it was a rando black man if she would have done the same thing.  

TO is always going to be TO.  The man needs to be the center of attention.  Someone more mature wouldn't made a long video of this and put it on social media, but it was fun to watch nevertheless.

Little T learns to share….Karen’s personal information on social media.

• Haha 1