Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wallyhorse

Amazon Prime games also on Twitch

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Not Thursday, Sunday or Monday night games

I don't recall any eagles Monday night games on espn being on local channels ever or Sunday night. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, downundermike said:

 

194F1B71-6EA1-466B-BF30-C0FC3B4FF811.jpeg

What was that week 15 match-up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't recall any eagles Monday night games on espn being on local channels ever or Sunday night. 

They always are. I record every game, and I always have to make a decision about which channel to record. It doesn’t matter so much for the game itself, but the postgame shows will be different. The local channel will have the Philadelphia reporters and will often show clips of the Eagles head coach’s postgame press conference whereas the ESPN broadcast will have the national viewpoint. Sometimes I record both and then edit them up to include bits of each version.

I should note that the local broadcast might sometimes cut to a brief local news segment during halftime rather than show the national halftime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

They always are. I record every game, and I always have to make a decision about which channel to record. It doesn’t matter so much for the game itself, but the postgame shows will be different. The local channel will have the Philadelphia reporters and will often show clips of the Eagles head coach’s postgame press conference whereas the ESPN broadcast will have the national viewpoint. Sometimes I record both and then edit them up to include bits of each version.

I should note that the local broadcast might sometimes cut to a brief local news segment during halftime rather than show the national halftime.

Maybe you just have to be closer to the city? I'll look again this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Maybe you just have to be closer to the city? I'll look again this year 

That’s possible. I don’t know what channel you guys are getting near Pottsville. Perhaps it works differently than the Philadelphia stations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

That’s possible. I don’t know what channel you guys are getting near Pottsville. Perhaps it works differently than the Philadelphia stations.

Our locals usually come out of Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. This year might be different because on the fox app I get fox Philadelphia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2022 at 8:41 PM, downundermike said:

Not Thursday, Sunday or Monday night games

I live in the NY viewing area and I can watch the Jet's or the Giant's on regular TV Monday or Thursday whether or not the game is on ESPN or NFL Network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Perforator said:

I live in the NY viewing area and I can watch the Jet's or the Giant's on regular TV Monday or Thursday whether or not the game is on ESPN or NFL Network.

Just looked it up and you are correct. It will be on ABC Philadelphia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Perforator said:

I live in the NY viewing area and I can watch the Jet's or the Giant's on regular TV Monday or Thursday whether or not the game is on ESPN or NFL Network.

 

13 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Just looked it up and you are correct. It will be on ABC Philadelphia. 


i guess I didn’t think about local market.  I am in Washington State, but not in Seattle, so the Seahawks are not in regular TV here during prime time.  My buddy in Seattle said they are on local channels in Seattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, downundermike said:

 


i guess I didn’t think about local market.  I am in Washington State, but not in Seattle, so the Seahawks are not in regular TV here during prime time.  My buddy in Seattle said they are on local channels in Seattle.

I'm about an 1hr and 45 min outside of Philly. So I get a mix of Philly and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. Since I always had those premium channels I never even bothered to look at the locals. This year I got rid of a lot of my TV packages and what not so I need alternatives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...