Sign in to follow this  
Godfather

The blog is soft

9 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Damn my nighttime poop really wreaks tonight. Sucks for olsilvertaint who’s giving me a blumpkin 

Did you make sure he was in the splash zone? 

1 hour ago, olsilverhair said:

Your dog has worms

Use mouthwash next time you're done giving @EaglePhan1986 a blumpkin. Now you're stuck with the vet bill

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

@olsilverhair why you avoiding me. Let’s meet at the next game. I need you to fight Bacarty’s kid 

I seen him yesterday outside a Walgreens trying to grab some dudes jingle bells from salvation army

41 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I seen him yesterday outside a Walgreens trying to grab some dudes jingle bells from salvation army

Typical 

3 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Typical 

He's out of line. I thought @hputenis was going to check him more often after he adopted him

20 minutes ago, Godfather said:

He's out of line. I thought @hputenis was going to check him more often after he adopted him

I caught him drinking my toilet water after I ate Chipotle again.  I chained him up out back as punishment, but when I went out to check on him, the only remains were shackles, 7 strands of anal beads, dentures, 47 used condoms, nipple tassels, a few paper clips and some clothes pins.  My dog is missing now too.  If anyone sees him, do not approach.  He is armed, dangerous, and will brutally rape anything that moves.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I caught him drinking my toilet water after I ate Chipotle again.  I chained him up out back as punishment, but when I went out to check on him, the only remains were shackles, 7 strands of anal beads, dentures, 47 used condoms, nipple tassels, a few paper clips and some clothes pins.  My dog is missing now too.  If anyone sees him, do not approach.  He is armed, dangerous, and will brutally rape anything that moves.  

You should've slapped the ish out of him. He likes hiding safety pins under his tongue after he gets done with his morning blumpkin with @EaglePhan1986. Your poor dog. Hopefully he got away before olsilverbag started scissoring him

• Haha 2