Jordan/Bulls Doc

DaEagles4Life

Loved the documentary. I always thought that MJ was the GOAT but this doc just confirmed it. Wonder if these are worth anything. I'm glad I kept them.

Why.jpg

Im back.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Was curious about that. Figured I just never watched/deleted as I had espn network running live that final Sunday 

I usually add shows to my tv show tracker app but since this was a small one I didn't but I noticed 9 and 10 on my DVR today

I was positive I watched them and could even remember parts of the final episode. It tripped me up big time:lol:

• Like 1

A Tom Brady documentary? And they claim it is better than the last dance? Please! Brady is a bore, the Pats are a bore.

Yes he's been a dominant QB in the NFL. Yes he's arguably the greatest QB of all time. But he's boring. Really boring. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

A Tom Brady documentary? And they claim it is better than the last dance? Please! Brady is a bore, the Pats are a bore.

Yes he's been a dominant QB in the NFL. Yes he's arguably the greatest QB of all time. But he's boring. Really boring. 

A list of things that are actually interesting with Brady but you will never get the full information

• Pats cheating ways, from deflating footballs to stealing other teams signals
  • The Hernandez drama from the inside of the team
  • The cult he is running with his trainer which started the demise of his relationship at the Pats
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

They are just milking the documentary interest now

They should do some retired great

Peyton would have been interesting to me

Discuss him going to the Broncos and the bidding war. Or those first couple of seasons with the Broncos where he was breaking records left and right

Or that as soon as he gets to the playoffs his play drops and how he's talked about as the greatest regular season QB

Someone retired

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 3:04 PM, mikemack8 said:

Crazy to think he wanted to go to Adidas

On 5/18/2020 at 4:50 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nobody asked you.  Go to the Lebron James thread.  

Well to be fair.  Nike wasn't anything but a running shoe back then and Addidas had some exposure with youth and it didn't hurt to have RUN DMC wearing them.  

On 5/18/2020 at 4:54 PM, mikemack8 said:

Yeah, I get ya.  I should have been more clear - it's not crazy that he preferred Adidas at the time.  I meant it's NOW crazy to imagine the Air Jordan line being a part of Adidas vs. Nike

The story about how he was going to walk to Adidas buy yhey kept Jordan on is nothing short of amazing.

https://mentalfloss.atavist.com/air-jordan-iii-the-shocking-story-of-the-greatest-shoe-jordan-never-wanted