Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. Get our Trophy Back

Captain F

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

:unsure:

Apparently when i get mad and negative they do better. Hoskins definitely isn’t doing crap 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Hoskins sucks

Hoskins and harper have absolutely killed the Phillies tonight. 0-8 with 4 Ks combined. Left 5 runners left on base with 2 outs. 

ofc Robertson comes in and implodes. Wouldn’t be a devastating Phillies loss if everyone in the bullpen besides nick Nelson wasn’t a disaster. 

@Dave Moss yup it’s gonna work. harper striking out on 3 pitches to continue his hot hitting tonight. 

Realmuto already did his part so he’s taking off this at bat. 

• Haha 1

Can feel bellatti just giving up a meatball here. 

it’s like no one besides Alvarado can throw strikes consistently out of the bullpen 

Just now, Dave Moss said:

Throw strikes dammit

:furious:

The negative is working. Double play. 

got the winning run at second. I’m sure the Phillies will find a way to f this up 

Gutsy win.  Hopefully they can carry that over to the Braves series.  Need at least a split 

Big win. They still are battling and getting the important wins when they need them. They’re still a mediocre wild card team, beating bad teams, losing to or hanging in there against good teams. More of the same.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He and Harper are boys. That being said, he’s going to get PAID. Phil’s will have to shell out a lot of coin for his services. I’d say that pretty may means Nola is a goner after next season. 

Just now, Blazehound said:

He and Harper are boys. That being said, he’s going to get PAID. Phil’s will have to shell out a lot of coin for his services. I’d say that pretty may means Nola is a goner after next season. 

I will personally drive Nola to the airport if it means we get Turner.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Tbh if painter and Abel hit then having nola isn’t as big of a need. However it’s a risk cause don’t know if either would be that by the end of next year

2 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

So is tonight's game not on local television?

Nope it’s a national game. 

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Not here.  I had to stream it.  Yankees Red Sox is national.  

Fox has two games Yankees-Sox and Phillies-Braves. It’s not on nbc sports Philly tonight. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

They need to do something with this lineup and give Harper a night off.  It’s brutal baseball.  Move some guys around.   F. 

With how hot vierling is hitting right now I’d move him up. Stott was killing it as the lead off guy when Schwarber got hurt. I wish I would’ve just kept him there and brought Schwarber back to be in the middle of the line up with his power.

• Like 1

That ball never touched Riley. And he somewhat swung into the pitch if it did. 

• Like 1

Really should use Alvarado for the 9th considering Robertson pitched yesterday and he’s been bad since arriving here when asked to pitch back to back nights.  

oh good they listened