Jalen Hurts discussion (Part 2) - see new topic for contract extension

VaBeach_Eagle

21 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

AJ Brown extending to join up with Jalen. Kelce coming back to play with Jalen. BG coming back to play with Jalen. Veterans taking less money to come back and play with Jalen. Meanwhile some of y’all are still wishing that the Eagles had some off putting, me first, toxic quarterback out there who wants to live in a coffin for a month over this guy. 😂🤣😂

212D180C-64C2-48C3-A8FA-57F0F99F5446.jpeg

Care to quote the post that says they want Rodgers?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Care to quote the post that says they want Rodgers?

Rather than worry about that how about you make your own stand. Either support our quarterback or don’t. Do YOU want Jalen over Rodgers? 

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Rather than worry about that how about you make your own stand. Either support our quarterback or don’t. Do YOU want Jalen over Rodgers? 

:roll: So you know you're wrong and can't back up what you say. Got it

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

:roll: So you know you're wrong and can't back up what you say. Got it

No I’m not going to waste my time fulfilling your stupid request. What I did get is you didn’t answer my simple question. Noted. And why I blocked you and many others to begin with. God day sir.

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

No I’m not going to waste my time fulfilling your stupid request. What I did get is you didn’t answer my simple question. Noted. And why I blocked you and many others to begin with. God day sir.

Because you can't read. Hell it's just on the previous page. It's not my fault that you're a liar and can't back up what you say 🤷‍♂️

FnrgAgwaMAI5xbu.jpg

Free Agency and the Off-Season can be crazy with all the changes.  One thing is for sure, I'm happy that these 4 Men (2 Offense/2 Defense)  have been the connective tissue of this Eagles team the last decade.  All four have embraced Jalen as a Leader.   All Four are coming back including Jalen.  Can't Wait.  

9 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Because you can't read. Hell it's just on the previous page. It's not my fault that you're a liar and can't back up what you say 🤷‍♂️

He adds nothing of value other than blatantly and consistently baiting people. Do yourself a favor and block him.

3 hours ago, Swoop said:

He adds nothing of value other than blatantly and consistently baiting people. Do yourself a favor and block him.

I had him on ignore but took me off after this season. That was obviously a mistake 

Still can’t believe this young man didn’t get his ring. Especially after that performance. Two months later and I’m still in shock.

F!

Uh-oh, this topic is no longer pinned. Mods must know a Hurts trade is in the works. 

Was fun for a bit I guess. 

:whistle: 

On 3/22/2023 at 6:52 AM, Thrive said:

Still can’t believe this young man didn’t get his ring. Especially after that performance. Two months later and I’m still in shock.

F!

Only 3 things about the SB bother me at this point. Seumalo not being able to move on time, the joke turf, and the refs stealing 4 points from the Eagles before halftime with a 10 minute pretend he did not catch it review on Smiths clear and obvious catch to 1-hand and helmet catch to catch. At no point was that not a catch.

Gannon's D bothered me for a while until I thought about Aesop's scorpion. He stung us in the middle of the river because he is Jonathan Gannon.

Thank your deity of choice for the Bidwell family.

Do I wish Hurts did not fumble? Sure but he was the MVP of that game even with the fumble. I don't care who the voters picked. Hurts was the best player on the field that day.

And to the shock of only the hurts haters, the nfl will not be doing a damn thing about the tush push/qb sneak that hurts and kelce have made unstoppable. 

It’s interesting that so many have been complaining about Jalen and his contract, but why aren’t any of those people taking notice to Jalen not making a big deal about his contract while the Eagles are signing all of these other players? Sure does seem like the type a thing that a player who wants to win would do. :whistle:

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s interesting that so many have been complaining about Jalen and his contract, but why aren’t any of those people taking notice to Jalen not making a big deal about his contract while the Eagles are signing all of these other players? Sure does seem like the type a thing that a player who wants to win would do. :whistle:

Why do people on here feel the need to still constantly defend Hurts against his non-existent detractors? Hurts has proven without a shadow of a doubt to be our franchise QB and the best QB in the NFC. Top 3-5 in the league.

It’s almost as if people think he reads their posts on this thread. You can step on a bug 100 times but chances are it was dead after the 3rd.

3 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Why do people on here feel the need to still constantly defend Hurts against his non-existent detractors? Hurts has proven without a shadow of a doubt to be our franchise QB and the best QB in the NFC. Top 3-5 in the league.

It’s almost as if people think he reads their posts on this thread. You can step on a bug 100 times but chances are it was dead after the 3rd.

I feel like you are confused like some others. Why is it there are people on here working so hard to defend the "nonexistent detractors?” But since you aren’t one of those detractors perhaps your response should have been something closer to "yeah I’m really glad Jalen has prioritized winning over his money so the Eagles can make moves.” To each his own though. 

On 3/25/2023 at 10:43 PM, Texas Eagle said:

He's a liar that just makes up stuff. Who has even been posting negatively about Hurts on here lately?

14 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He's a liar that just makes up stuff. Who has even been posting negatively about Hurts on here lately?

Who’s a liar?

39 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

There have been some backhanded compliments. Believe it or not, but some of us aren't so naive when we read one. 

"Hurts was great last year, but just imagine how much more productive we would have been with this other veteran QB that was previously NFL MVP. Hey, don't take it personal, we called him "great." We were clearly complimenting him." 

34 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

There have been some backhanded compliments. Believe it or not, but some of us aren't so naive when we read one. 

"Hurts was great last year, but just imagine how much more productive we would have been with this other veteran QB that was previously NFL MVP. Hey, don't take it personal, we called him "great." We were clearly complimenting him." 

Either quote my posts saying I want Rodgers or stay out of it and don't make up lies like he did

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Either quote my posts saying I want Rodgers or stay out of it and don't make up lies like he did

I'll participate in this discussion without your approval. You sure seem defensive. I didn't say that you made that quote. I was explaining how some people view some of the responses here. But you're welcome to put me on ignore.

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

I'll participate in this discussion without your approval. You sure seem defensive. I didn't say that you made that quote. I was explaining how some people view some of the responses here. But you're welcome to put me on ignore.

Good for you

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Good for you

For clarification purposes:

On 3/16/2023 at 9:13 AM, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Not anything against Jalen, but Rodgers would have absolutely killed it in this offense

On 3/16/2023 at 9:22 AM, Mike030270 said:

Probably have 5k yds and set all kinds of records

49 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

It doesn't appear I said any lies here. 

Archived