Sirianni over there talking to the training department like. 😂

071984A5-CD0D-43CA-B3FD-63197B67F379.jpeg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiots on Talk radio still think he is not playing :rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Why do you care so much about Wentz? It’s not healthy 

He has Wentz in his mouth more than his own wife does.

8 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I’m also confident that there will be absolute panic in the game day thread if the Giants get a first down or Jalen misses a throw.

This made me LMFAO.

The Eagles need Jalen to play this week. 

Tim McManus on 97.5 just now is around the team and all signs point to Hurts playing.

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Tim McManus on 97.5 just now is around the team and all signs point to Hurts playing.

Still strange that he "could have played" last week, but 3 days later he is still limited in a walk through.

It is quite clear at this point there was more to the injury that was being let on.

2 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Schefter on NFL Live says Hurts will play.

patrick-stewart-mild-shock.gif

I won’t believe it until WIP says so

3 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

I won’t believe it until WIP says so

Good luck with that. 

The last caller suggested Ian Book should start Sunday instead of Minshew.  

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Good luck with that. 

They recycle the same idiot callers. 

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Good luck with that. 

Seems like some of the hosts have been worst than callers this week

4 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Shady with an Eagles flag. 🤣

What an absolutely idiotic segment.  Should an NFL team play their starting QB if he is cleared to play.  :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m quoting this, just in case it disappears.  

Opinions expressed in this post are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of any other poster or some alleged "clique".

No reason for it to disappear.

11 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Sheesh, he's even worse than I thought. No wonder AJ was pissed, he was open the whole game.

3 hours ago, brkmsn said:

That was difficult to watch. Worse than one could imagine. Beanbaggers happy though. They got their statue out there hacking it up. On top of that there were so many complaining about the coaches play calling. These were winning plays with the quarterback playing awful football. This isn’t on the coaches like some are trying to claim. Minshew just sucked. 

11 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

No reason for it to disappear.

Don’t know for sure, but the beanbagger could be writing that because I blocked him and the rest of the clowns. Got better things to do than worry about those guys who follow each other around like sheep and then cry to the mods when you call them out to their crap. I find it funnier that their so obsessed with me that they hunt out my content though. 😂 Still don’t get they respond to me when I don’t respond to them. 

On 1/3/2023 at 6:37 PM, Moderator6 said:

Good time to remind: if you just want act like middle school cliques trolling and insulting each other go to RnR.  

You smell

22 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Protect Hurts and let the O line eat, let him hand the ball off to the other running backs.  Best way for this offense to get their mojo back is to dominate the line of scrimmage.  And if the Giants do play their starters, someone has to keep an eye on Thibodeaux.  He seems to be coming own and starting to show his personality.  When it is all said and done, he will go down as one of the most hated Giants.  His antics will start to turn a lot of people off.  

Opinions expressed in this post are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of any other poster or some alleged "clique".

Wait, now there are cliques?  :roll:

So just curious when Hurts went down he was the front runner for MVP. Do we just claim he is the MVP like so many beanbaggers have about Wentz even to this day as well or does that only work for Wentz? 😂🤣😂

Gotta love a poster who only wants to have conversations with himself. Any opposing opinions are blocked. Some message board that makes. But yeah, alleged "cliques” are the problem.

image.gif.0d5d62480ce4284993014ab74fc4a7b0.gif

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah you’re so right.  Running RPO with Minshew was a great idea.  So was passing the ball twice as much as running the ball

I am guessing you don't know the difference between a read option and an rpo. Also, the all 22 clearly showed open guys, so the idea we shouldn't have been passing the ball is based solely on the fact that our qb played poorly, not because the play calling was flawed. 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah you’re so right.  Running RPO with Minshew was a great idea.  So was passing the ball twice as much as running the ball, especially with a back up RT who was also struggling in pass pro.   

In and of itself, the RPO is not the problem. It worked just fine with Foles in 2017. The read option can still work with Minshew if he makes the right read. He's not completely incapable of running. But when it isn't effective, there's no point in calling it. Typically, when a team goes from a starter (playing like Hurts is this year) to their backup, there's going to be a drop off and the rest of the team needs to pick up their game and help out (especially the coaches). That didn't happen Sunday or the previous Saturday. Two terrible game plans in a row, IMO.

Archived