Jalen Hurts discussion (Part 2) - see new topic for contract extension

VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Good to see he’s trending towards playing. My faith in Minshew is pretty low right now. Even still he should be able to be the Giants backups…. Well maybe. 

That's what we thought about the Saints. I rather not risk home field advantage for a 3rd straight week.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

That's what we thought about the Saints. I rather not risk home field advantage for a 3rd straight week.

I agree with you. I have very little confidence Minshew can beat anyone right now. I don’t think the team or coaches do either. We sure have come a long way from going into the coaches office with asking for the starting job to here. Mishew hasn’t won a game as an Eagles since. 

5 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Shady is adamant that Hurts is good to go.

He's going to play. He's going to play because we need him to play. We can't put the #1 seed in the hands of Minshew. So this is a risk we have to take due to our own incompetence.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wasn't he also adamant about it last week ??

Don't know.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's going to play. He's going to play because we need him to play. We can't put the #1 seed in the hands of Minshew. So this is a risk we have to take due to our own incompetence.

Amen!

"We’re all excited to see him back, just seeing him doing his thing,” Brown said, via John Clark of NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com. "He’s locked in for sure. He definitely had a tempo about him today — even in the walk-through. He was telling guys to come on, hurry up, get going. So, I’m glad he’s back.” - AJ Brown

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/05/a-j-brown-were-all-excited-to-have-jalen-hurts-back/

Have not heard latest from the one person Dan Graziano that knows for sure though

50 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Have not heard latest from the one person Dan Graziano that knows for sure though

But I was assured he isn't playing because he was not in full pads today.

2 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

But I was assured he isn't playing because he was not in full pads today.

"He’ll be fine on Sunday.” I think we have our answer. 😂

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Who assured you that? 

Your mom. Well, I think she assured me of that. Her mouth was full at the time.

I think we all know that this week is the real test. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m glad you can admit you made something up.  

BTW, Pretty sure the Mod cautioned against insults like this.  

Good time to remind: if you just want act like middle schoolcliques trolling and insulting each other go to RnR.  

You know he was referring to you and your middle school clique. Everyone knows that and you're not THAT clueless. The way you guys attempt to publicly humiliate people if they don't have the same opinion as you. Can't fight your own battle gotta have your little buddies come help ya. Why is it that you can't handle someone not having the same opinion as yours? 

Oh look, here they come.  It’s like you guys are all in contact with each other, like a clique.  What opinion are you talking about?  What have I said in this thread that opposes anyone in your little group?  I’d love to hear this.

I guess name calling and personal attacks are allowed in here.   Funny, I thought the Mod asked for that to stop.  

You didn't answer my question. Any opinion. If someone has a different view than you, you can't take it. You're just a dbag that was never taught respect and it's fun to you. You know exactly what you do and then you play dumb. So why can't you handle someone having a different opinion than you? 

14 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

I think we all know that this week is the real test. 

You know he was referring to you and your middle school clique. Everyone knows that and you're not THAT clueless. The way you guys attempt to publicly humiliate people if they don't have the same opinion as you. Can't fight your own battle gotta have your little buddies come help ya. Why is it that you can't handle someone not having the same opinion as yours? 

I was not aware providing facts and statistics was trying to humiliate anyone.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nah, I welcome it.  I also welcome the personal attacks.  It’s just as funny.   

You welcome it.. so you can attempt to publicly humiliate and get your little gfs to gang up on someone. You already have one that's chirping back. That was fast. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Different set of rules I guess.  

And then you try to play the victim. You know no one is fooled by that right?

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re getting unraveled.

So your personal attacks are ok? Is that how it works? 

When did I make a personal attack, like a joke about my dead mom and your mouth?  Please, share.  

Calling someone unraveled isn't a personal attack? Sure seems like it to me. 

People are allowed to post in here on their own.  How do I know JBS didn’t message you for "help”?  See how that works.  You have a lot of personal feelings wrapped up into a message board.  You should try to stay on topic. You’re getting unraveled. Don’t take this place so seriously.  

Let me ask you a topical question.   Do you think the Coaches did a good job game-planning last week?   

No one does that except you and your lil buddies. I have no personal feelings at all in this. I was merely asking you a question to figure out why you seem to take things so personal that you feel the need to attack people and think that's ok. You seem to project often. 

Anyway, no. The coaches obviously called a poor game. Any other brain busters?

16 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

You welcome it.. so you can attempt to publicly humiliate and get your little gfs to gang up on someone. You already have one that's chirping back. That was fast. 

I live on the opposite side of the country, and don’t post in any thread because someone asked me to.

My EMB link takes me the topics that I have posted in page.  This topic was at the top, so I posted in it.

Ah yes.  Projecting.   Funny you should use that word.  Hmm.  

I think you should just change your avatar to a laughing emoji

I asked you to share who assured you Hurts isn’t playing and that’s how you responded.  I said unraveled because I have concern for you guys.  It’s very personal for you and your group and it shouldn’t be.  

I’ve tried to engage you today about the run/pass ratio the past few weeks and detailed some facts and you ignored it until you found someone else to join you in making personal attacks.  You can’t have it both ways.  

Wow, how you view things versus how things exist in reality are really different things. 

How about you realize that when people don't follow your orders, it's because they may not want to engage you. It might solve most of your issues here. 

This is a message board, with the point of having discussion.  Opposite view points are part of that, and posting in the most relevant topics is also part of that. 

You don’t "not engage” someone by making personal attacks or trolling them, especially when the Mod asked you not to. 

You knew it was a joke, since you said it was a joke. And you made a personal attack two posts later. So not sure what your complaint is here. 

Archived