Jalen Hurts discussion (Part 2) - see new topic for contract extension

VaBeach_Eagle

Just now, downundermike said:

This is a message board, with the point of having discussion.  Opposite view points are part of that, and posting in the most relevant topics is also part of that. 

Discussion is precisely what it SHOULD be. And then you guys happen 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No one has to follow your orders.  

Well now I'm just in a tizzy. Better wait for the right moment to strike back.

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

Discussion is precisely what it SHOULD be. And then you guys happen 

What have I said that today that was inflammatory or personal.  I provided stats and facts showing the offensive game plan is flawed.

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Speaking of that.  Your idea in the blog on how to settle the Bills/Bengals game was still a bad idea.  But you didn’t throw a fit when I challenged you on it.  

I had several ideas, my best being vote for the least annoying significant other of the QB’s, thus making the Chiefs the 7 seed. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

What have I said that today that was inflammatory or personal.  I provided stats and facts showing the offensive game plan is flawed.

I dont know why you're assuming something was today. It's just how you handle things in general. 

1 minute ago, justwinbaby said:

I dont know why you're assuming something was today. It's just how you handle things in general. 

Actually it’s not.  I bring more data, research and things of that nature to the board than most folks.  

I post quite a bit of that when folks make statements without doing that research.

People seem to get quite offended when presented with the facts around here.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No one has.  Only the clique who claims that others have.  The worst I said was that a poster who seemed to be unraveling, was ….unraveling.  

Unraveling? Is that your attempt at taking a shot at me? I must have gotten to you. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Actually it’s not.  I bring more data, research and things of that nature to the board than most folks.  

I post quite a bit of that when folks make statements without doing that research.

People seem to get quite offended when presented with the facts around here.

Yeah that's quite an assumption on your part. Get offended when you present facts? No I don't believe that's the case. You guys do seem to get offended though when someone has a different opinion than your own. Maybe you can answer the question since your clique mate wouldn't. Why can't you handle it when someone has a different opinion than you?

1 minute ago, justwinbaby said:

Yeah that's quite an assumption on your part. Get offended when you present facts? No I don't believe that's the case. You guys do seem to get offended though when someone has a different opinion than your own. Maybe you can answer the question since your clique mate wouldn't. Why can't you handle it when someone has a different opinion than you?

Because some opinions are really dumb and are called out as such. You’re certainly allowed to hold whatever opinion you want, but if it’s a dumb opinion, people are going to point it out. Grow a thicker skin and deal with it.

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’ll change my avatar to a laughing emoji if you’ll change yours to this.   Deal?  

D0C5AB1C-F0D2-4270-9A2A-9412981E4E5C.gif

This is you. You cry louder than anyone. Me confronting you is me crying? No you just don't like when someone pushes back. You make snide and condescending comments and try to be funny try to get others to laugh at someone else to make yourself feel better. That's you.

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

Because some opinions are really dumb and are called out as such. You’re certainly allowed to hold whatever opinion you want, but if it’s a dumb opinion, people are going to point it out. Grow a thicker skin and deal with it.

Make it a trifecta. He has arrived. You guys are so cute together

Just now, justwinbaby said:

Make it a trifecta. He has arrived. You guys are so cute together

Why can’t you handle it when someone has a different opinion than you?

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Give me one example of me "not handling” a different opinion.  Ask DUM about our disagreement regarding the Bills/Chiefs game.  

You can say the same thing about all of the guys in your group.  One slight criticism of Hurts and you guys unravel individually and then tally the troops.  It’s amazing you’re doing the same thing you accuse others of doing.  

You are still wrong about the Bills Chiefs, but I have no urge to say anything about your relatives. 

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

Why can’t you handle it when someone has a different opinion than you?

I actually tried having a conversation with you buddy when you asked me a question was it yesterday? You of course had to turn it into an argument because you can't handle someone having a different opinion than yours. You're all basically clones. It's hilarious 

6 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

I handle it daily, by presenting a different opinion, more times than not backed up by facts.  

Unlike your buddy jsb who wanted to change how the laws of math work, and when I challenged him with how math works, he made a thread to try and make me quit the board.

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So you can’t handle when I have a different opinion then you.  Glad you can come clean.  We’re here for you whenever you want to share more.  

Sorry you don’t like my opinions.  You have the ability to put me on ignore if you’d like.  

See and then you try to twist it and play the victim again. I actually try to have discussions but you can't do that. You and all you buddies that surprise  surprise all showed up to have your back haha

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I have a suggestion.  If Hurts does play in this upcoming game, then the guys in the Mean Eagle fan group can’t post in here until the season concludes.  If Hurts doesn’t play this week, then the guys in the Hurts-only fans clique have to stay away until the season concludes.  

@jsb235

@justwinbaby

@EazyEaglez

@downundermike

@TorontoEagle

Deal?  

Deal.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I handle it daily, by presenting a different opinion, more times than not backed up by facts.  

Unlike your buddy jsb who wanted to change how the laws of math work, and when I challenged him with how math works, he made a thread to try and make me quit the board.

I'm not sure you know what an opinion is and what a fact is. A fact is saying how many runs and how many passes were called in the saints game. An opinion is saying which of the coaching staff or minshew were more to blame for the loss. You can't handle that someone thinks Minshew was more to blame in the loss than the poor coaching. Do you see the difference? 

4 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

I actually tried having a conversation with you buddy when you asked me a question was it yesterday? You of course had to turn it into an argument because you can't handle someone having a different opinion than yours. You're all basically clones. It's hilarious 

What was the convo about?

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

What was the convo about?

Is this your attempt to draw me in so you can start another fight? You can't think outside your little bubble to have a conversation. I'll take a pass but thanks. 

Not interested in any dumb bets. I would think everyone would want Hurts to play, but I guess I was wrong on that one. 

8 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

A quick glance at your post history, until an hour ago you hadn’t posted since Monday, and had never posted in this thread before today.  Your post history is only 6 pages, what page is you having said discussion ??

2 minutes ago, jsb235 said:

Not interested in any dumb bets. I would think everyone would want Hurts to play, but I guess I was wrong on that one. 

I want him to play, the bet is does he actually play.  

6 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

I'm not sure you know what an opinion is and what a fact is. A fact is saying how many runs and how many passes were called in the saints game. An opinion is saying which of the coaching staff or minshew were more to blame for the loss. You can't handle that someone thinks Minshew was more to blame in the loss than the poor coaching. Do you see the difference? 

The fact that adamant Hurts fan @brkmsn who I have had several heated debates with over Hurts agrees that the game plan was more the cause than Minshew solidifies my opinion.

Archived