Super Bowl LVII lead up: Chiefs vs Eagles February 12, 2023

VaBeach_Eagle

After the 2017 NFCCG, I started the pre-LII discussion thread (not the Gameday Thread). Now, I'm not superstitious, but we all MUST do everything now, like we did then!! :ph34r: 

So this is the 2 week Super Bowl build-up discussion thread. @EagleJoe8 will start the GDT at the normal time for those threads.

Super Bowl LVII ??????? vs. Philadelphia Eagles in Phoenix on February 12th, 2023.

Bring it home Jalen!

I would prefer to play Cincy. KC has done ok, especially with their rush, but settling for FGs could bite them eventually.

Don't care which team they play. Eagles have been the #1 team all year. Let's go!

wouldn't be so quick to want the Bengals on the super bowl. They are great in the second half and we struggle a bit 

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

wouldn't be so quick to want the Bengals on the super bowl. They are great in the second half and we struggle a bit 

Yeah, kinda feel like I’d prefer to face KC, as strange as that may sound

I hope either a Bengal or Chief fan puts something on the rocky statue. Seems to work out well for us. 

I think the Bengals have more skill position players, but Mahomes is kind of in a class to himself. I don’t think either team will beat the Eagles though.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think the Bengals have more skill position players, but Mahomes is kind of in a class to himself. I don’t think either team will beat the Eagles though.

Eagles have both of them easily in the trenches 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Eagles have both of them easily in the trenches 

Hard for Mahomes to be that guy when he’s sitting on the sideline. The Chiefs have five sacks on the Bengals right now. Imagine what our line will do to them? 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hard for Mahomes to be that guy when he’s sitting on the sideline. The Chiefs have five sacks on the Bengals right now. Imagine what our line will do to them? 

Mahomes is hurting bad

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Mahomes is hurting bad

Yeah he’s limping bad, but he’s still Mahomes. That fumble he just had was completely out of character. I don’t think these teams realize how fast the Eagles pressure gets to the quarterback though. Who do yo even double in that group? They’re relentless from every spot. 

Double coverage and the Chiefs still let him catch it. 😂

Chiefs getting an extra 3rd down just because. 😂

Now a defensive hold.  😂 The fix is in. 

Burrow is more dangerous than Mahomes  regardless of Mahomes injury. Burrow reads D’s very well and adjusts and adapts. He has an arsenal of WRs who can cripple secondarys. I’ve said I’d rather face KC and I meant it, even without a hobbled Mahomes.  Burrow is a better QB with more weapons than Mahomes. He’s resilient, determined, and undeterred. While Mahomes is too, he’s only got Kelce - no one else on KC worries me. Go KC. 

What is the best place to buy SB tickets. Help a fan from NZ out - looking to see if I can make the trip up in a couple of weeks….

Archived