Super Bowl LVII lead up: Chiefs vs Eagles February 12, 2023

VaBeach_Eagle

27 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Burrow is more dangerous than Mahomes  regardless of Mahomes injury. Burrow reads D’s very well and adjusts and adapts. He has an arsenal of WRs who can cripple secondarys. I’ve said I’d rather face KC and I meant it, even without a hobbled Mahomes.  Burrow is a better QB with more weapons than Mahomes. He’s resilient, determined, and undeterred. While Mahomes is too, he’s only got Kelce - no one else on KC worries me. Go KC. 

We could put up water boy sack numbers on burrow 

Bengals making 49ers level mistakes. Looking like it’s Andy vs Sirianni. The battle of Lurie hires. Kelce vs Kelce.

3 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

We could put up water boy sack numbers on burrow 

Sure. Doesn’t mean we’d end up winning the game. I think he’s more resilient than you give him credit for. 

And as I type this, it looks like we won’t be facing him anyway. We’ll be facing a fully mobile Mahomes in two weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Sure. Doesn’t mean we’d end up winning the game. I think he’s more resilient than you give him credit for. 

And as I type this, it looks like we won’t be facing him anyway. We’ll be facing a fully mobile Mahomes in two weeks. 

Fully mobile? Guy could hardly walk after that run.

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

So you’re scared of the Chief now too? 😂

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Bengals making 49ers level mistakes. Looking like it’s Andy vs Sirianni. The battle of Lurie hires. Kelce vs Kelce.

Gonna be a tough match up, but other than Mahomes and Kelce they got nothing. Scandling, Pacheco - nah. Bring on Big Red and the Chiefs 

1 minute ago, vaff said:

Fully mobile? Guy could hardly walk after that run.

Two weeks and he’ll be fine. 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So you’re scared of the Chief now too? 😂

Nope. I said in an earlier post that a fully mobile Mahomes doesn’t scare me. He’s only got Kelce - no one else offensively worries me against our D. 

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Gonna be a tough match up, but other than Mahomes and Kelce they got nothing. Scandling, Pacheco - nah. Bring on Big Red and the Chiefs 

They scored 23 points agains the Bengals defense. Look I’m not trying to say they’re not good, but really these teams should be afraid of the Eagles. You mentioned Mahomes being healthy, but the entire Eagles starting lineup from week one will be playing in this game. Can the Chiefs say that? 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Stupid play. He was clearly out of bounds. 

I was screaming before he even put his hands up don't effing hit him!! He was way out

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Nope. I said in an earlier post that a fully mobile Mahomes doesn’t scare me. He’s only got Kelce - no one else offensively worries me against our D. 

By the way I’m not so sure he’s going to be fully healthy considering he has a high ankle sprain. 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was screaming before he even put his hands up don't effing hit him!! He was way out

That’s why he was so dejected on the sidelines. He knew he messed up. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

By the way I’m not so sure he’s going to be fully healthy considering he has a high ankle sprain. 

That’s why he was so dejected on the sidelines. He knew he messed up. 

Dude was straight up balling his eyes out, I laughed at first but, he was sitting there still after the game was well over then I felt bad for him. 

Archived