Super Bowl LVII lead up: Chiefs vs Eagles February 12, 2023

VaBeach_Eagle

Eagles have trouble against Running QBs and Tight Ends, and Kelce is the best , I am not feeling confident:unsure:

Just now, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

mahomes is not to be underestimated. the bengals just found that out. both teams looked like garbage but you can't count the chiefs out. 

I can and I will. 

But seriously, this is the match-up I wanted and I respect Mahomes, Kelce, Reid and the Chiefs, but I like our odds against them. Our D is lightyears better than the Bengals and we’ll leave Glendale with the Lombardi in tow. 

12 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Eagles have trouble against Running QBs and Tight Ends, and Kelce is the best , I am not feeling confident:unsure:

I’m not sure Mahomes is really a "running QB”, especially with a gimpy ankle. Also, the eagles are good at stopped throws over the middle

25 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

mahomes is not to be underestimated. the bengals just found that out. both teams looked like garbage but you can't count the chiefs out. 

Im a lot more fearful of a great D than a great O. Like someone said, defense wins championships.

20 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

I can and I will. 

But seriously, this is the match-up I wanted and I respect Mahomes, Kelce, Reid and the Chiefs, but I like our odds against them. Our D is lightyears better than the Bengals and we’ll leave Glendale with the Lombardi in tow. 

They popped SF's D in the mouth. 

That's what she said....

If you're scared of KC, get like 4 dogs. We just stumped one of the best defenses against the run by running them over. Had them so mad they wanted to fight. Bring all the smoke this team is ready Iron sharpens Iron baby. We've beat the best in the NFC. Bring on the AFC. Fun seeing this defense fly around healthy and our offense impose their will. One more to go!

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

NFC is the Home Team for this Super Bowl, no?

Glendale is now considered SW Philly IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Glendale is now considered SW Philly IMO. 

But the NFC is the 'home team'. Like in LII, the Patriots were the 'home team' (even though we occupied the home locker room). 

Even Super Bowl = AFC

Odd Super Bowl = NFC

Am I right on that?

16 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

We are still winless head to head against Reid since he left Philly. Is it 0-3? 

Mahomes was 0-3 vs. Burrow going into today. 

I feel bad for the Bengals they got straight up robbed.  Several horrific calls and non-calls the entire 4th quarter gifting them the game.  I pray we do not get this trash officiating crew, I liked the guys that reffed OUR game today. 

54 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Suck it up snowflake

If the Eagles play smart, physical football like they have the last two weeks I like them against anyone in the league including the Chiefs.

I like the Eagles Oline over the Chiefs Dline.

I like the Eagles Dline over the Chiefs Oline.

I want to see them feast on Mahomes and run it down their throats.

Weird Texans fact:

The Texans were tied at halftime vs 1 SB team.

The Texans were tied after 4 quarters vs the other SB team.

29 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

But the NFC is the 'home team'. Like in LII, the Patriots were the 'home team' (even though we occupied the home locker room). 

Even Super Bowl = AFC

Odd Super Bowl = NFC

Am I right on that?

Yes

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Weird Texans fact:

The Texans were tied at halftime vs 1 SB team.

The Texans were tied after 4 quarters vs the other SB team.

Are Texans playing in 2 weeks?

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Yes

That's what I thought. So the Eagles are the "Home Team" in 2 weeks. 

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That's what I thought. So the Eagles are the "Home Team" in 2 weeks. 

The Linc in Arizona will be rocking!!!

1 hour ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

We got this man!

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Even Super Bowl = AFC

Odd Super Bowl = NFC

Am I right on that?

Yes. Cincy was home team last SB so the NFC/Philly is this year  Both fan bases should be equally represented in a neutral arena - regardless the home team designation shouldn’t be a factor. 

24 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Yes. Cincy was home team last SB so the NFC/Philly is this year  Both fan bases should be equally represented in a neutral arena - regardless the home team designation shouldn’t be a factor. 

I just wanted to get the thread title correct. "Visiting" team listed vs. 'the "Home" team. 

Archived