DCU Thread

BFit

9 minutes ago, NOTW said:

He's calling you a child! :lol:

You sir have an attitude problem today

15 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Not sure if that was a shot lol. It's not like I owned them or watched them over and over. I just enjoyed them and wouldn't have minded them doing the 3rd one. 

It wasn't meant to be.  He was a huge fan (which I could never quite understand).  I only saw them on TV and couldn't finish either one of them.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sameaglesfan said:

It wasn't meant to be.  He was a huge fan (which I could never quite understand).  I only saw them on TV and couldn't finish either one of them.

Lol it's ok if it was. I wasn't in love with them,  it was just something better then the 3rd Toby movie and Toby over all, he annoys me lol. I just simply enjoyed them

On 10/21/2021 at 11:22 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Unfortunately I'm the only one on the planet that liked those movies lol

I liked them better than the Toby movies. They have flaws but are not a bad watch. I actually have not seen either in quite a while so I may take a day next week and watch both again.

50 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

I liked them better than the Toby movies. They have flaws but are not a bad watch. I actually have not seen either in quite a while so I may take a day next week and watch both again.

I wanted to get the Spiderman bundle on Vudu but they had the Toby movies and I'm not paying for those lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2021 at 12:31 PM, vikas83 said:

It's not part of the DCEU but it looks awesome

Can't believe that's Colin Farrell

Interesting to have 2 villains and Catwoman, wonder if that's too much like some of the other movies.  But I love the dark vibe and what appears to be getting into the more detective nature of the character and not just a brute vigilante with gadgets.  I always thought one of Nolan's movies should have focused on Bruce having to use his brains not his brawn with the Riddler.  

49 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Interesting to have 2 villains and Catwoman, wonder if that's too much like some of the other movies.  But I love the dark vibe and what appears to be getting into the more detective nature of the character and not just a brute vigilante with gadgets.  I always thought one of Nolan's movies should have focused on Bruce having to use his brains not his brawn with the Riddler.  

Yes usually they are trying to cram everyone in for the 3rd movie because it's the last one. This one is doing it first movie so that's an interesting approach. Maybe it will set up with 2 epic 2nd and 3rd movies battling it out with the joker? 

17 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes usually they are trying to cram everyone in for the 3rd movie because it's the last one. This one is doing it first movie so that's an interesting approach. Maybe it will set up with 2 epic 2nd and 3rd movies battling it out with the joker? 

They need to leave the Joker alone and do other villains.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

I agree but, you know they will do something with him. 

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Yeah they definitely need to go a different route. Many other villains to go with. It is too soon to go back to the Joker.

The joker should be in the background of all the movies, not as a main villain, but teased untill the 3rd or so. Then they should do a big Batman vs Joker movie, with some elements of Joker: Endgame. It should be a horror movie, showing the Joker hiding in the shadows and terrorizing the citizens, heros and villains of Gotham. The audience should be questioning whether he's just a man, or some supernatural entity that has cursed Gotham since the beginning. 

That's the Joker movie I want.....

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BFit said:

The joker should be in the background of all the movies, not as a main villain, but teased untill the 3rd or so. Then they should do a big Batman vs Joker movie, with some elements of Joker: Endgame. It should be a horror movie, showing the Joker hiding in the shadows and terrorizing the citizens, heros and villains of Gotham. The audience should be questioning whether he's just a man, or some supernatural entity that has cursed Gotham since the beginning. 

So the sequel with Heath Ledger we deserved but didn't get.

Who do you cast as Joker after 2 recent iterations from Phoenix & Leto plus everyone comparing every Joker to Ledger?

41 minutes ago, homerpat said:

Can we all agree those whining about Pattinson were way off. Just like the same people with Ledger

We haven’t seen the movie yet.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BFit said:

You mean this one?

What the New Movie Misses About Stephen King's “It” | The New Yorker

15 hours ago, homerpat said:

Can we all agree those whining about Pattinson were way off. Just like the same people with Ledger

People love to whine. Especially about DC movies

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

People love to whine. Especially about DC movies

TBF, dc gives fans a lot to whine about. 

3 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

TBF, dc gives fans a lot to whine about. 

Not to him they don't. He has me on ignore for saying a DC movie sucked lol. I believe a couple others too that joined in