20dawk4life

Post Political Pics Here

3 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

643EFE57-4B5E-4468-9D4D-88C4FA7C045F.jpeg

Yeah, somehow I don’t think random teen-agers are the reason the U.S. won the Revolutionary War.

1 hour ago, greenskeeper said:

donald-trump-ray-liotta-laughing-nba-boy

FoxSports posted an interview between Colin Cowherd and NBA Insider’s Sham Charania about the NBA protests and recent players’ meetings, and Charania described the discussions around voter registration:

You have the signature players, Chris Paul, Andre Iguodala, who are NBPA leadership, but two people that were very vocal in that meeting I’m told were Doc Rivers, the head coach of the Clippers, and John Lucas, the assistant coach in Houston.

Doc Rivers’ message to the players was "You guys gotta look in the mirror to create real change. You guys are making this stand, but only 20% of you guys are registered voters. That needs to be 80-85%,” I’m told Rivers told the players. And that was a direct message that you guys have to get your own house in order before you can allow and create change.

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/report-nba-players-urge-activism-but-only-20-percent-are-registered-to-vote/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, greenskeeper said:

donald-trump-ray-liotta-laughing-nba-boy

They’re striking, not boycotting.