Sign in to follow this  
Machine

***Official*** WU EAGLES Off-Season PBP: Regular Season

On 9/19/2021 at 6:57 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

elaine-benes-get-well-soon.gif

Boy it would have been nice to get the W Sunday - that was a very winnable game that we pissed away.  Schedule is brutal over the next 5 weeks - could easily be staring at 1-6 to start the year.  

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that Sweat only played 56 %of the snaps on Sunday. Wtf

22 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that Sweat only played 56 %of the snaps on Sunday. Wtf

Sirianni said it was because they were focused on stopping the run

Tua going on teh temporary IR (at least three games).

#miamifirstpick 

2 hours ago, OCEaglefan said:

#miamifirstpick 

At Oakland 

Vs Indy

At Tampa

Two losses look likely (Oak/TB). That Colts game is the definition of a coin flip. Overall the pick situation is trending up.

5 hours ago, OCEaglefan said:

#miamifirstpick 

And if Carson can limp through a season, having 3 top 10 picks isn't out of the question.....

6 hours ago, paco said:

And if Carson can limp through a season, having 3 top 10 picks isn't out of the question.....

tenor.gif

Kyle Hamilton, a CB, and C/G

Not in love with the QBs this cycle. 

If Carson continues to stink for the Colts and they don't make the playoffs, how does that make us feel about last year? A lot of the blame fell on Doug and Reich was supposed to fix him. I'll be honest, I haven't watched them play yet, but it sounds like the same game breaking plays that we witnessed last season

Cowboys gonna Cowboy :roll:

1441300163_Screenshot_20210926-223914_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.44645e84132d424aa0124cfc5c04995e.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mat said:

If Carson continues to stink for the Colts and they don't make the playoffs, how does that make us feel about last year? A lot of the blame fell on Doug and Reich was supposed to fix him. I'll be honest, I haven't watched them play yet, but it sounds like the same game breaking plays that we witnessed last season

Doug still stunk and needed to be fired. Playing JP and Jeffery over Maliata and Fulghram was inexcusable. 

• Like 1

Wentz can’t mentally get past his injuries.  No coach can fix that.

Never saw this coming. He’s alway seemed so fit and healthy.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid left Arrowhead Stadium in an ambulance following Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, according to a source.

Reid, 63, stayed on the sideline until the end of the Chiefs' 30-24 loss and returned to the locker room afterward.

A source close to Reid told ESPN's Jeff Darlington that the coach was in good spirits when he departed for precautionary observation after he felt ill.

A Chiefs source told Darlington that Reid is expected to be fine -- and there was very little alarm about the coach's status within the organization.

Reid addressed the team as he normally would after the game, and at least one player, running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire, said he was unaware there was anything out of the ordinary.

But Reid felt ill and departed for a local hospital for examination, a source said. He didn't address the media as he would normally after a game, leaving that job for assistant head coach Dave Toub.

Reid left in the ambulance less than an hour after the game ended.

Safety Tyrann Mathieu tweeted about Reid after the game, saying, "I'm praying for my Head Coach & I'm hoping you can send up prayers with me!! One of the best men & teachers I've been around!!! GOD please show us your mercy!"

All kidding aside, I hope Andy’s ok.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie - I don't feel very optimistic about tonight.  Not only do I feel like we're gonna lose, but I have to spend the night looking at Zeke's stupid ewok face and also Dak's stupid velociraptor face.

18 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Not gonna lie - I don't feel very optimistic about tonight.  Not only do I feel like we're gonna lose, but I have to spend the night looking at Zeke's stupid ewok face and also Dak's stupid velociraptor face.

Lots of stupid faces is the call?

On 9/26/2021 at 10:58 AM, The_Omega said:

Wentz can’t mentally get past his injuries.  No coach can fix that.

Keep playing. I don't give a crap about him, just play the snaps

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Pollard is the #1 back now, Cowboys just afraid to admit it because they paid Zeke. 

I think we either get blown out or win by a FG. Their passing attack is legit and not sure trust Siranini after his piss poor play calling last week. Need more college plays 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Pollard is the #1 back now, Cowboys just afraid to admit it because they paid Zeke. 

I think we either get blown out or win by a FG. Their passing attack is legit and not sure trust Siranini after his piss poor play calling last week. Need more college plays 

Need to get to Dak early and often - he needs to feel uncomfortable all night

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Keep playing. I don't give a crap about him, just play the snaps

No argument, but it would be helpful if he put a few decent games together to increase the likelihood that they keep playing him.

3 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Need to get to Dak early and often - he needs to feel uncomfortable all night

I hope we plow through the left side of their DL behind Lane and Dickerson.  BTW, have they announced that Dickerson will be starting at RG, or is it gonna be that fat slob Nate Herbig?  I'd rather see what Dickerson can do, but I'd also be a huge fan of running violently behind Herbig Johnson  👀

Dallas sucks!!!  

Even if you dont want to chat support the boards by letting this video play in the background during the game. And subscribe to the youtube channel if you havent already

ESP picked the Cowboys to win.  We are golden.