7 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

nothing would surprise me when it comes to the elite. 

Oh me either. I bet dozens upon dozens were involved. Who? Who knows. Only Q knows for sure.

1 minute ago, Boogyman said:

Oh me either. I bet dozens upon dozens were involved. Who? Who knows. Only Q knows for sure.

G knows. 

wat - Album on Imgur

11 minutes ago, Kz! said:

wat - Album on Imgur

I gotta say, these last few posts of your might have been your all time greatest. Much better than the ish Tweets you usually post.

wat - Meme by Justin gayber :) Memedroid

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Was Jeffrey Epstein a Spy?
The notorious financier pedophile told exaggerated stories of his time in intelligence circles — but some of those stories may have been, at least partially, true

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/jeffrey-epstein-steven-hoffenberg-intelligence-agencies-spy-1197708/

I mean, Maxwell's father was pretty clearly an Israeli spy. It's not really that big of a leap.

.....did not kill himself. 😂

Getting the goods on other pedophiles would be a pretty good tactic to use.

hasn't this been long speculated? Epstein's activities were an open secret, and the only reasonable explanations ever given to why he wasn't picked up on criminal charges sooner were 1. his connections to people in power (who used his services at some point) and 2. he was a gov't informant whose information was seen as valuable enough not to investigate his criminal behavior.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

hasn't this been long speculated? Epstein's activities were an open secret, and the only reasonable explanations ever given to why he wasn't picked up on criminal charges sooner were 1. his connections to people in power (who used his services at some point) and 2. he was a gov't informant whose information was seen as valuable enough not to investigate his criminal behavior.

He wasn't a spy. He didn't pick up charges sooner for some of the same reasons Cosby didn't. His homes were raided and Maxwell is in custody, if he truly were a spy, we'd likely know about it by now.

2 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

He wasn't a spy. He didn't pick up charges sooner for some of the same reasons Cosby didn't. His homes were raided and Maxwell is in custody, if he truly were a spy, we'd likely know about it by now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a "spy" or an informant at some point to keep the heat off. But who knows. 

34 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

Yes.

Allegedly, this is what Acosta told the Trump team when questioned why he gave Epstein a sweetheart deal back in 2007... 

"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had "been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. "I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight?ref=scroll

All the "evidence" of this has originated with Epstein himself. A compulsive liar and life-long grifter told people he was an intelligence asset. Eventually enough people believed it despite any real evidence. Not at all unlike the speculation about his death. 

3 hours ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

zerohedge :facepalm:

Is read by plenty of very serious people in the financial industry because they have some genuinely good financial reporting, and everything presented in those tweets is from publicly available court documents.

Legend is born:

The legend grows:

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Legend is born:

The legend grows:

you had to ruin a perfect candidate for a "thumbs up" post by coupling it with one of your cognitive abortions

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2021 at 4:52 PM, Kz! said:

Legend is born:

The legend grows:

This dude is awesome. 

16 hours ago, Kz! said:

This dude is awesome. 

I agree. He is like every MAGA meme has come to life and merged to form MAGA Voltron.

?

EXbdXG_X0AkF_68.jpg