U2 @ The Sphere, Las Vegas

iladelphxx

Supposed to be going on October 13th, but might cancel if the wife isn’t up for it (her dad passed away Monday). 

• Sad 1

On 10/1/2023 at 1:04 AM, vikas83 said:

Supposed to be going on October 13th, but might cancel if the wife isn’t up for it (her dad passed away Monday). 

That's rough. So sorry Vikas. 

• Thanks 1

Well, apparently I'm going! The wife wants a break, and we are going to see Adele on Saturday night (her choice). Will let you know how it is.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, The_Omega said:

She can sing. I'd sit and listen to her once.

I'm not gonna lie -- I'm guessing I'll enjoy the Adele concert. But I'm definitely going mainly for U2.

man that looks crazy. havent seen u2 since the pop mart tour at franklin field. 

sorry to hear on your loss vikas. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

man that looks crazy. havent seen u2 since the pop mart tour at franklin field. 

sorry to hear on your loss vikas. 

Thanks  

And I was at that concert at Franklin Field. I think it was 1997. Penn students were able to get early ticket access even though the concert was in the summer. 

7 hours ago, vikas83 said:

Thanks  

And I was at that concert at Franklin Field. I think it was 1997. Penn students were able to get early ticket access even though the concert was in the summer. 

dude, thats awesome. we parked in the lot next to the trestle on chestnut st. i got so drunk i lost my friends and couldnt find the stadium. think about that considering how close i was to it. :roll:

i did get to my seat eventually and sober up enough to enjoy the show. what a great day and even better show. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 1:04 AM, vikas83 said:

Sorry to hear that, vikas.

And also about being dragged to see Adele. I guess it could always be worse, it could be Hanson instead.

• Haha 2

On 10/6/2023 at 12:45 AM, vikas83 said:

Thanks  

I waited in line for 5 hours at Tower for tickets to that show and sat ass to the back of Franklin Field highest deck. Was not thrilled with those garbage seats, but it was a good show. 

• Like 1

A friend of mine saw them there last week for a side trip before the Eagles game in Los Angeles.  He says the venue was unreal.

• 4 weeks later...