1. 1. Pick a Waivers QB

• Geno Smith @Bengals
    • Matthew Stafford vs. Cardinals
    • Baker Mayfield vs. Lions
    • Sam Howell @Falcons
    • Bryce Young @Dolphins
    • Derek Carr @Texans
    • Desmond Ridder @Commanders
    • Other? Zach Wilson? Daniel Jones? Tyrod Taylor? Mac Jones? Garoppolo? Tannehill? Please state.
    • (handcuff) Gardner Minshew @Jags

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 04:59 PM

Help! I am in emergency QB mode! My starting QB is Anthony Richardson. I missed all of the top QBs early in the draft, so I stocked my bench and waited it out. I figured out soon enough Steichen is eventually going to get him killed. So I picked up Jordan Love as backup QB. My hope was Richardson would at least make it through Love's bye week.... Well, Richardson is out and Love has his bye this week. Out of this dreck which QB would you pick?

With Kupp back I'd go Stafford. He's at least got a much higher floor than any of those other guys. 

• Like 2

I think Stafford as well. He hasn't been the most accurate throwing the ball, but Gannon will give up a ton of yardage to the underneath throws to Kupp. I can see him having 300 yards and a couple TD's. I also think Arizona is a softer matchup than the Bengals if you were to go with someone like Geno. 

• Like 1

Based on Jordan Love's latest result, I may need a long-term replacement. Geno is the biggest name available. But Stafford seems like a low-risk, middle-of-the-road QB. He might have to be my guy until Richardson is ready to go again.

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Based on Jordan Love's latest result, I may need a long-term replacement. Geno is the biggest name available. But Stafford seems like a low-risk, middle-of-the-road QB. He might have to be my guy until Richardson is ready to go again.

I would definitely go Stafford over Geno. For whatever reason, Geno isn't the same guy he was last year and that offense isnt nearly as good. They really aired it out last year, and now they are going back to ground and pound. The Rams will always throw and they have good WRs this year. 

I was able to pick up Purdy when Richardson went out. I can't believe no one had him. 

Geno Smith would be a the long term, high floor/low ceiling pick for rest of season.

Stafford will be boom or bust whether he’s throwing TD’s or INT’s, should be boom this week against the Cardinals.

Sam Howell might turn into a solid starter by the end of the season, but not yet and maybe not at all…

• Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 12:08 PM, MidMoFo said:

Geno Smith would be a the long term, high floor/low ceiling pick for rest of season.

Stafford will be boom or bust whether he’s throwing TD’s or INT’s, should be boom this week against the Cardinals.

Sam Howell might turn into a solid starter by the end of the season, but not yet and maybe not at all…

I heard someone call him Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Howell :lol:

• Haha 1

Howell edged them all out last week, throwing for 3 TD passes and no INTs. He might be worth a look as a bye week filler. Especially when he goes against somebody like the Giants this week.

• Like 1