Zzzzzzzzzz

bigdog54

This might be the most boring offense I have ever seen. There is no creativity. There is no excitement. This offense is very predictable. Something needs to change. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bigdog54 said:

This might be the most boring offense I have ever seen. There is no creativity. There is no excitement. This offense is very predictable. Something needs to change. 

Yup

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigdog54 said:

Was saying the EXACT same thing throughout the game (the last 5 games, actually).  There was ONE play today where I thought, "that was a creative play”, and it gained 8 yards.  One.

2 hours ago, psychodog said:

Was saying the EXACT same thing throughout the game (the last 5 games, actually).  There was ONE play today where I thought, "that was a creative play”, and it gained 8 yards.  One.

Was that the one with all the motions? Gotta be lol. I even told my son... oh wow that looks like the O Johnson ran in Florida confusing the D amd using his RBs in the pass game. Then BJ went limp, pun intended. 

It's the same plays over and over again, I see other teams employing levels, rubs and bunched formations, we have one of the best players of slants in the NFL in AJ and we never run them, it's always either 6-12 yards to Brown or Goedert sat in a coverage hole, or a 45 yard bomb, our signature go to play is a one yard shove, with receivers like Brown and Goedert to play over the middle, we should be able to get the ball out in a second and a half regularly and let the receivers get yards after catch, instead it's like the stream is buffering as Hurts drops back to wait for Brown or Smith to run 30 yards downfield.

We're so vanilla, literally no trick plays, I genuinely can't remember the last time we tried an end around, never mind a flea flicker, we haven't tried a fake punt in years.

This reminds me of Doug's final year when there was no creativity in play calling, the offense was predictable and we were very frustrated watching it knowing that they are capable of better.

I miss Steichen.

• Like 2

The eagles tried really, really hard to give the jets that game......and it took forever for the Jets to capitalize on it.......

Blame Brian Johnson for that trash play calling.......

16 hours ago, NCTANK said:

OC is a bum

Siri designs the plays and changes calls on game day. Give him some blame too. Offensive minded HCs have their hands in everything offensively.

On 10/16/2023 at 10:50 AM, NOTW said:

This reminds me of Doug's final year when there was no creativity in play calling, the offense was predictable and we were very frustrated watching it knowing that they are capable of better.

I miss Steichen.

Johnson is the new Groh

Been saying this is exactly the same as when Doug lost Reich (to the Colts no less … FU Irsay!).  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Johnson is the new Groh

Been saying this is exactly the same as when Doug lost Reich (to the Colts no less … FU Irsay!).  

Maybe we can get Reich back if he gets fired. 

The problem with Johnson is that he makes no adjustments in the game. Does he understand how to slow down a pass rush? I didn’t see any RB screens, moving the pocket, change of direction plays, nothing. He just let Hurts sit back there (half the time with an empty set) and run the same predictable plays while our RT got dominated.