Braelon Allen (RB, Wisconsin) -- DRAFTED BY N.Y. JETS #134

EagleVA

Last year my pick was Zach Charbonnet, this year it's Braelon Allen, 6'2'', 245lbs, 4.40 40

More than likely he's going in the 1st round, if he falls to the Eagles I hope they have enough sense to take him, he's their ticket to multiple SBs

NFLDRAFTBUZZ.com wrote:

* His passing game skills are strong. He’s a natural hands catcher who turns upfield quickly in the screen game, and Allen shows a great feel for setting up wheel routes.
* Allen is a natural playmaker, at his best with the ball in his hands.
* He runs with violence; he’s capable of thrashing through tacklers, and he has the natural balance to withstand contact.
* He shows good initial burst and runs with violence through traffic. He typically finishes runs well, especially in short-yardage situations.
* Fights for extra yardage and is reliable in short-yardage situations.
* Allen aggressively finishes runs and consistently falls forward in a crowd. His low pad level and a bit of wiggle keep him from absorbing big hits.

Freshman highlights:

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to feverishly debate you on this topic until you cited "NFLDRAFTBUZZ.”

With the irrefutable integrity of the prestigious "NFLDRAFTBUZZ”, I can’t help but wilt behind your profound citation of facts and analytics.

47 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I was going to feverishly debate you on this topic until you cited "NFLDRAFTBUZZ.”

With the irrefutable integrity of the prestigious "NFLDRAFTBUZZ”, I can’t help but wilt behind your profound citation of facts and analytics.

I mean they put something out there to look at - not sure if the author of the scouting profiles is ChatGPT, but you get what what you paid for.

On 10/26/2023 at 2:58 PM, Aerolithe_Lion said:

On 10/26/2023 at 3:45 PM, Waiting4Someday said:

I mean they put something out there to look at - not sure if the author of the scouting profiles is ChatGPT, but you get what what you paid for.

So you guys think those at DraftBuzz are the only guys that think highly of Allen?  

Or maybe because those at DraftBuzz think highly of Allen then he's no good at all.

Tell you what, how about you two following Allen, use your brains (if you have any) and make your own decisions about him and post what you come up with.

Chances are you'll carry on with your clown posts because you enjoy being clowns......anything for a laugh.

• Confused 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

There's no way in hell the Eagles get him in the 4th......they don't have a pick in the 4th thanks to the dumb sheet.

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

There's no way in hell the Eagles get him in the 4th......they don't have a pick in the 4th thanks to the dumb sheet.

Well I guess who ever wrote that didn't do their hw lol

43 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Well I guess who ever wrote that didn't do their hw lol

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Here's the thing, either they don't have a 3rd which they traded away or they don't have a 4th which they traded away, they do have a 3rd in return for losing the DT to the 49ers.

So what they're left with is either the last pick in the 3rd round or the 1st pick in the 4th round depending on how you look at it.

It surely would have been better to have the 22nd pick in both the 3rd and 4th round.

I'm a firm believer in trading players for picks as opposed to picks for players.

Pairing him with Gainwell would be unstoppable 

• 2 months later...

Still on the board :ph34r:

Do it Howie 

Drafted by the Jets at the bottom of the 4th.