Week #8 - Pick a RB (PPR scoring)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Week #8 - Pick a RB (PPR scoring)

• Joe Mixon @49ers
    • Aaron Jones vs. Vikings
    • Brian Robinson vs. Eagles
    • D'Onta Foreman @Chargers (SNF)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:01 PM

Since Jon Taylor looks safe to play again, he's my RB1. I need to pick my starting RB2. Out of these options, who would you play this week?

Mixon. The niners defense hasn't been as dominant as they once were. Jones is on a pitch count, and the Eagles run defense just shut down Mostert who was RB2 overall going into last weekend. 

• Like 1

Tough matchups this week for this group: vs. 49ers, Vikings, Eagles. Mixon and the Bengals offense has been in a funk all season. AJ is working himself back from a hamstring injury, sharing touches with Dillon. Robinson is up and down, and the Commanders just aren't any good going against a stout Eagles D. Foreman looked really good last week and has a decent chance vs. Chargers. But is Roschon Johnson going to return and take his carries? I have to wait until Sunday night to find out. What I ponder, should I bench Mixon to roll the dice with Foreman?

If Foreman is the lone back I'd go with him. Vikings have been pretty good at keeping backs out of the end zone, Eagles D is just about the worst matchup for RB's and the 9'ers can shut guys down with their LB'ers. Mixon due to volume would be my second choice. Being SNF to be certain with Foreman I'd go with Mixon and take the floor. Foreman is still a reasonable flex play though 

• Like 1

My opponent is struggling with injuries. Starting Bagent at QB and whoever is starting RB for the Cardinals this week. So I think I’ll take the higher floor and start Mixon.  
Roschon Johnson cleared concussion protocol and is ready to play Sunday night. Hard to tell what that means for Foreman. 

Mixon was the right pick.

It felt like the Bears offense never really got going Sunday night. They were playing catch up the entire game. When the Bears ran the ball they spread carries around. Foreman is a guy that needs a high volume, it's like he gets stronger the more he plays. It doesn't look like he's going to dominate touches in the Bears backfield anymore.