Week 8 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 8 started with a TNF matchup between the Bills and Bucs. The Bills won 24-18.

There are no teams on bye this week.

The Eagles look to sweep the matchup series with a road game in Washington.

The Rams are playing a team coming off its bye for the second straight week. … The Cowboys are on a 10-game home winning streak, their longest since moving to AT&T Stadium in 2009. 

After coming off a big MNF win against the Niners, the Vikings look to stay hot against the Packers at Lambeau field.

Will Levis could become the seventh rookie QB to start this season in his NFL debut. Coach Mike Vrabel won't declare a starter, saying only that Malik Willis and Levis will play. The Titans play the Falcons.

New Orleans has lost two straight and four of five. A good time to get back on track is Sunday against the Colts.

AFC East matchup in Miami as the Patriots fly down south.

Battle on NY as the Jets play the Giants. This will be the 15th meeting between the area rivals since the merger in 1970. The Jets have won the past two by a combined 10 points.

The Jaguars look to cement themselves among the AFC Elites this year as they play the Steelers on the road.

Battle of No. 1 and No.2 draft picks and Bryce Young and CJ Stroud face off in Carolina.

A good late afternoon matchup in Seattle as the Seahawks welcome in the Browns with a red hot defense.

Broncos try to snap 16-game skid to Chiefs and hand Mahomes 1st road loss in AFC West as they play in Denver.

The Ravens are 16-1 against the NFC with QB Lamar Jackson as their starter. They look to get win number 17 as they are on the road in Arizona.

Most likely without Brock Purdy, the Niners are at home against the Bengals.

SNF between the Bears and Chargers.

MNF between the Raiders and Lions. Lions fans must love being on primetime.

A heating system under the Broncos' field melted six inches of snow before the game

sad we lose a chance at cool visuals

Kirk Cousins tore his achilles.  That sucks.  Never like to see a player suffer an injury.

Wonder if the Vikings will make a play for Marcus Mariota.  Second and fifth should get it done.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

where can I watch free streams? crackstreams.biz isn't working for me.

streameast.io

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

This year Red zone won't show lat game going probably because of sunday ticket deal, tired of this crap, i have no regrets streaming from these sites, F google

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

When you want to find streams for anything, use Yandex to search

• Like 1

Without a doubt 10 teams have separated from the pack and are your 2024 SB contenders.  Chiefs/Jags/Ravens/Phins/Bengals in the AFC.  Eagles/Pokes/Seahawks/49ers/Lions in the NFC.  The SB will be played between 2 of those 10.

So the Chiefs lost to arguably the worst team in the league in the Broncos and Forty Whiners dropped their third straight losing to the Bengals