Ndamukong Suh (DT) -- UNSIGNED ALL OF 2023

Procus

What great signings Suh and Joseph were last year.  No need to mortgage the future with a huge trade for a defensive player.  Just read where Jordan Davis popped up on the injury report.  Jalen Carter missed the Jets game.  Injuries happen, and you can't have too much DL depth.  Would love it if Suh could come back for a second second half of the season stint in Philly - along with other similarly situated pro bowl veterans who remain unsigned but still have gas left in the tank.

• Thanks 1

I’m good with them signing a vet who has a little juice left in the tank. Suh ended up being a pretty solid addition last year so I think moves like that can add real value. 

Not sure if Carters injury is serious. Doesn't sound like it. Would be good depth

Tui and Street seem to have the reputation as being roster worthy, maybe if we can trade one of them away for a 7th or player, etc.

Tui is a liability against the run, and Street just doesn’t stand out to me… Suh was better than these guys last year imo.

13 hours ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Tui and Street seem to have the reputation as being roster worthy, maybe if we can trade one of them away for a 7th or player, etc.

Tui is a liability against the run, and Street just doesn’t stand out to me… Suh was better than these guys last year imo.

Okay - roster space has been made for Suh.

13 hours ago, Waiting4Someday said:

We have another Great Carnac here.

IMG_1010.jpeg

12 minutes ago, time2rock said:

We have another Great Carnac here.

IMG_1010.jpeg

Woot - could be just a move to get Mojo the rookie some PT, but Suh would make sense for another ring chase.

50 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Might as well bring back Joseph and Quinn too. Nobody else wants them either.

Reno Mahe?

10 hours ago, Godfather said:

Where would they get the roster spot?

Josiah Scott, 4th TE during the bye.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reports out there that Eagles are looking to bring back Suh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Reports out there that Eagles are looking to bring back Suh

They need someone to eat up quality snaps. These guys are getting way too many.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...