2023 Playoff Simulator

VaBeach_Eagle

It's a little early for this, but the NY Times has their simulator going now, so here it is. The Eagles are listed at greater than 99% to make the playoffs. 16% to make the Super Bowl (the highest percentage in the league). Of course, that means nothing. They still have to play the games.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/upshot/nfl-playoff-picture.html

Here's 2022's thread if anyone wants to look back at it:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm biased but I think we get the 1st round bye and beat whoever in the NFCCG

I don't think Chiefs are a sure thing to reach the SB though. Ravens or Dolphins could be it

On 11/22/2023 at 10:18 PM, Mike030270 said:

I'm biased but I think we get the 1st round bye and beat whoever in the NFCCG

I don't think Chiefs are a sure thing to reach the SB though. Ravens or Dolphins could be it

I can't take the Dolphins seriously until they actually beat a winning team. They've played four teams with winning records: Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Jaguars. 0-4 in those games. They're like the AFC Cowboys... beat up on the losing teams, but can't beat a team with a winning record.

9 minutes ago, nipples said:

I can't take the Dolphins seriously until they actually beat a winning team. They've played four teams with winning records: Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Jaguars. 0-4 in those games. They're like the AFC Cowboys... beat up on the losing teams, but can't beat a team with a winning record.

I can't discount the talent on their offense. We were able to shut them down but we're too inconsistent considering we let Howell play like an MVP