CD Lamb

Traveler Vic

I was watching Cowboys beating up on the Giants…and for God knows what time…my subconscious is driving me crazy!

"He could have been an Eagle”. "He could have been an Eagle”.“He could have been an Eagle”.

Eagles / Howie and the Epic failures in drafting WR’s is driving anyone with the knowledge of History to ask questions. 
Most fans forgave Howie because he got lucky in the last year draft..But in my humble opinion, I do not see excellence. I see mediocrity. 

• Haha 3

He went 4 picks before we were on the clock.

We'd have had to trade up to 16 and given our low picks in the third and fourth we probably have to trade our 1st and 2nd for Atlanta's 1st and 3rd, which means no Hurts.

Howie could've picked pretty much any other receiver in the first 3 rounds of that draft than the one he did in the first and got a better return, but we were never getting Lamb.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

He went 4 picks before we were on the clock.

We'd have had to trade up to 16 and given our low picks in the third and fourth we probably have to trade our 1st and 2nd for Atlanta's 1st and 3rd, which means no Hurts.

Howie could've picked pretty much any other receiver in the first 3 rounds of that draft than the one he did in the first and got a better return, but we were never getting Lamb.

Howie only redeeming quality is that he is great at trading. I was really hoping that he could find a way, once Lamb slid into the teens. If we did get Lamb, there would be no need to spend 10th overall pick on Smith the following year. Sorry if my mental perturbations offend anyone here. I will chill.

4 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

AJ>>>>>

Arcega Whiteside->Reagor-->Smith--> AJ...  It sure took a lot of resources and so many years to get it right. (Which is exactly the point i was trying to make.

8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

This CD Lamb?

Recycled CD Lamb - Crafts by Amanda

Or CeeDee Lamb?

Either way, stupid thread.

Stupid / Unlucky Drafting department/scouts to GM communication.

Justin Jefferson was the big miss, not Lamb.

Don't be fooled into thinking that we were in a position to easily draft Lamb, we were not.  It would have cost the team.

• Like 2

On 11/15/2023 at 6:41 AM, Vee said:

Don't be fooled into thinking that we were in a position to easily draft Lamb, we were not.  It would have cost the team.

It is sickening, that there were so many misses in drafting.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

It is sickening, that there were so many misses in drafting.

Misses will always be made....but that one was vile. 

It's one thing to pass on a player and pick a different position...but they picked a WR!

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 9:02 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

CeeDee Lamb or AJ and Smitty? Hmm…

Jefferson, AJ and Micah Parsons (and I love Smitty)

On 11/14/2023 at 5:46 PM, Traveler Vic said:

Howie only redeeming quality is that he is great at trading. I was really hoping that he could find a way, once Lamb slid into the teens. If we did get Lamb, there would be no need to spend 10th overall pick on Smith the following year. Sorry if my mental perturbations offend anyone here. I will chill.

Draft Lamb...next year instead of trading to get Devonta....go and get Micah....lawd........

On 11/15/2023 at 8:41 AM, Vee said:

Whatever it would've cost would have been worth it. A 3rd and a 4th or a 3rd and a 5th would've been worth it. 

On 11/22/2023 at 1:05 PM, RICWOOFLAIR said:

Whatever it would've cost would have been worth it. A 3rd and a 4th or a 3rd and a 5th would've been worth it. 

Hind sight is 20/20....

On 11/22/2023 at 1:04 PM, RICWOOFLAIR said:

Draft Lamb...next year instead of trading to get Devonta....go and get Micah....lawd........

Team is running out of picks now, right? 

I mean, drafting Lamb gets us more wins, so the team is farther away from the position needed to get Micah.

It's so easy to see this plan now.