5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a Flex - PPR Scoring

• DJ Moore (WR) @Lions
    • Brian Robinson Jr. (RB) vs. Giants
    • Courtland Sutton (WR) vs. Vikings
    • Jerry Jeudy (WR) vs. Vikings
    • Dalton Kincaid (TE) vs. Jets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/19/2023 at 05:59 PM

Which Flex would you pick this week?

Brian Robinson Jr. was amazing last week. Can he do it again vs. lowly Giants? Or should I play a WR? DJ Moore had 2 fantastic games weeks ago, then sucked with Bagent at QB. Is he any better if Fields plays this week? Sutton and Jeudy are so meh. What about Kincaid? Does he do enough? He's warming the bench because I have LaPorta starting. What do you think?

Giants defense stinks, the Commies will probably run the ball a lot with a big lead.

• Like 1

My WR 1 is locked in with AJ Brown. I have a laundry list of middling WR2s. Who should I start at WR2 and Flex from this group? I usually play Swift at my flex, but this week feels like a shoot out in KC where Sirianni is going to throw the ball on every down, plus KC has a good run defense. So I'm thinking Im better off starting another WR at the Flex. I'm leaning toward Evans and Adams.

Mike Evans

DeVonte Admas

Puka Nakua

Amari Cooper

Tank Dell

Adam Theilan 

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

My WR 1 is locked in with AJ Brown. I have a laundry list of middling WR2s. Who should I start at WR2 and Flex from this group? I usually play Swift at my flex, but this week feels like a shoot out in KC where Sirianni is going to throw the ball on every down, plus KC has a good run defense. So I'm thinking Im better off starting another WR at the Flex. I'm leaning toward Evans and Adams.

Mike Evans

DeVonte Admas

Puka Nakua

Amari Cooper

Tank Dell

Adam Theilan 

I think Adams is a lock WR2 behind AJ Brown.

At Flex: I believe the Nakua train has run out of steam. Downgrade Amari Cooper with Deshaun Watson out. I can't tell what to make of Dell since the rest of Houston WRs are getting healthy. So flip a coin: Evans or Thielen at Flex. I don't blame you if you prefer Evans there.

Sloppy weather could be in store Monday night. I don't know what that means for AJ Brown and Swift. The way these teams play I still think it's a shootout.

• Like 1

Good week for this group, but a couple of them were better choices. DJ Moore looked much better with Fields throwing the ball to him: 7 catches, almost 100 yards, and a TD. He just edged out Robinison, who also had 7 catches, a bunch of running and receiving yards, but no TD. 

I'll have to choose between those two again next week: Robinson against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving, or DJ Moore in Minnesota on Monday Night.