Week 11 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 11 already in the NFL. There are 7 division matchups in this one.

The Falcons, Colts, Patriots, and Saints are on bye weeks.

TNF between the Ravens and Bengals in Baltimore.

After finding out Deshaun Watson is out for the year, the Browns will go with PJ Walker under center at home against the Steelers.

Detroit's running game against Chicago's run-stuffing defense. The Lions, who haven’t won a division title since 1993, lead the NFC North with their best record through nine games since 2014.

The Chargers haven’t won at Lambeau Field since 1984 but have only played there three times since. This represents the Chargers’ first visit to Lambeau Field since a 27-20 loss to the Packers in 2015.

Since Josh McDaniels got fired, the Raiders are 2-0 under inter HC Antonio Pierce. They go on the road to play the Dolphins who are coming off their bye.

The Giants head to DC to play the Commanders who are coming off a last second FG loss to the Seahawks. The Commanders lost the first meeting against the Giants.

2 teams going in opposite directions, Dallas and their hot offense take on the Panthers in Carolina.

AFC south game in Jacksonville as the Titans play the Jags.

Kyler Murray is back for the Cardinals and looked like his old self last week. They head to Houston to play the leading OROY candidate CJ Stroud.

The 49ers have won the past two against the Bucs. The 49ers have scored at least 30 points in all six wins and 17 points in all three losses. 

The Bills are at home against the Jets with a new OC in charge after firing Ken Dorsey earlier in the week.

Seattle rookie cornerback Devon Witherspoon and Rams receiver Cooper Kupp both missed the season opener, but they're ready to face off Sunday.

SNF between the Vikings and Broncos who are both on hot streaks.

MNF a rematch of Super Bowl 57 between the Eagles and Chiefs in KC.

Good gawd that division is so taxing.  I'm watching these AFC north games week in week out and this might be the most physical year for the most physical division.  Forget the sorry state of the QB's, if you love bone crushing football, Steelers/Browns is going to be another really good watch for purists.

There are so many bad, mediocre teams, I was looking at the games to potentially watch today to get to the game tomorrow and I'm like....guess I'm cleaning the house today.  I mean, do I think Carolina, Bears or Bucs are really going to pull upsets off and help us?

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

There are so many bad, mediocre teams, I was looking at the games to potentially watch today to get to the game tomorrow and I'm like....guess I'm cleaning the house today.  I mean, do I think Carolina, Bears or Bucs are really going to pull upsets off and help us?

I could see the bears possibly upsetting simply bc its a divisional game but the other two nah. Would be nice though.

damn the commanders bring their A game when they play the eagles then turn around and make the giants look like a professional football team :huh:

Good call on the Bears. They almost pulled it off. 

The Giants absolutely own the Redskins. I don't know why the Redskins always go into those game so defeated. I am happy the Geeky Giants won to ruin their draft pick.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Good call on the Bears. They almost pulled it off. 

The Giants absolutely own the Redskins. I don't know why the Redskins always go into those game so defeated. I am happy the Geeky Giants won to ruin their draft pick.

DeVito > Jones

Eagles should sqaush the Bill, Josh Allen may be the most overrated QB in the last 30 years

19 hours ago, Boogyman said:

DeVito > Jones

Im pretty sure Nickels could have won the game if you gift him 6 friggin turnovers.

21 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Browns win. I was surprised 

I watch a lot of AFC North and I had the Browns in this game.  They have one of those defenses that can will you to the playoffs and the Steelers are about ready to pay a couple years worth of 4th qtr regression.

4 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Im pretty sure Nickels could have won the game if you gift him 6 friggin turnovers.

Nothing to do with the win. Dude was sacked 9 times and still played a clean game while throwing 3 TDs. The excuses that get made for Danny Pennies are not holding up IMO.