Brandon Graham will break the franchise record Sunday for most games played as an eagle

Uscg-green

He will pass David Akers with his 189th game. 14 years. He has been so solid his whole career. Stand up guy. Great Eagle. Congrats BG!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I remember when a lot of people in TATE thought he was a bust.

Guy is a great story and has become an Eagle Legend.

https://www.nfl.com/news/eagles-brandon-graham-labels-himself-a-bust-09000d5d82947b0b

With health troubles limiting him to 16 games over his first two seasons in the NFL, Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham has acknowledged that he's a "bust," a label that he's going to use as motivation heading into the 2012 season.

"Right now, I'm a bust, so I'm going to deal with that," Graham said, according to Jonathan Tamari of the Philadelphia Inquirer. "I'm a bust, and I'm going to keep being a bust. Even when I make plays, I'm going to still act like I'm a bust. You know what I'm saying?"

tenor.gif

• Thanks 3

Pretty good accomplishment for someone who half the fan base wanted to run out of town for being a "bust" after a couple of years 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsdarkstar said:

Wish we could find the Old Brandon Graham is a bust thread. LOL. 

I would assume that was on the old EMB? It's possible that it was archived, but finding it would probably be next to impossible (in a reasonable amount of time). 

• Haha 1

Congratulations to BG. Dude has been a part of the greatest stretch of Eagles football ever and made one of the greatest football plays for the Eagles in SB history. I don’t believe he’s a HOF player, but no one should wear 55 for the Eagles again.