Week 13 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 13 in the NFL. The Bills, Bears, Raiders, Vikings, Giants and Ravens are all on bye weeks.

TNF starts with the Seahawks and Cowboys from Dallas.

The Colts who are 4-1 on the road take on the Titans who are 4-1 at home.

Two teams who are out of the AFC playoff picture face off in New England as the Chargers come to town.

After losing on Thanksgiving day, the Lions will look to get back on the winning ways on the road in New Orleans.

Atlanta comes to MetLife to play the Jets who just opened the 21 day practice window for Aaron Rodgers.

Looking to move up in the playoff picture the Steelers play the Cards with a chance to increase their chances of making the playoffs in 2023.

Coming off their Black Friday game win, the Dolphins are in DC to play the Commanders.

Both teams playing good football of late as the Broncos go to Houston to play the Texans who are coming off a tough loss after their kicker Amendola missed a FG off the crossbar at the end.

Frank Reich was fired earlier in the week as the Panthers will go forward with a new HC for the rest of the season. They play the Bucs in Tampa.

Cleveland goes to LA to play the Rams with a chance to get their 8th win of the season.

Rematch of last years NFCCG between the Niners and Eagles from Philly.

SNF between the Chiefs and Packers from Lambeau.

MNF between the Bengals and Jaguars who are looking for win number 9. They are in first place in the AFC South.

Screw you Pete Carroll and Tyler Lockett for losing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These 2 f'ing idiots ruined my Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not going to lie Dallas worry me. I know the recent history suggests they will choke but at some point they will prove us wrong. Make no mistake they are a threat.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not going to lie Dallas worry me. I know the recent history suggests they will choke but at some point they will prove us wrong. Make no mistake they are a threat.

No they are not a threat at all, only team that is is San Fran

6 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

No they are not a threat at all, only team that is is San Fran

Ok I mean look I get the whole play off thing but that’s a damn good Dallas team as much as I hate to say it. We can’t deny that and they are hot right now.

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok I mean look I get the whole play off thing but that’s a damn good Dallas team as much as I hate to say it. We can’t deny that and they are hot right now.

They're beating up on a historically weak schedule, the Seahawks were the first and easiest of by far the hardest stretch of their schedule, they'll drop a couple the next few weeks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Their supposedly great defense just gave up 300 yards and 4 touchdowns to Geno smith

2 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

They're beating up on a historically weak schedule, the Seahawks were the first and easiest of by far the hardest stretch of their schedule, they'll drop a couple the next few weeks.

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Their supposedly great defense just gave up 300 yards and 4 touchdowns to Geno smith

Look guys I get that I do. But they do look good right now and we’d be foolish to not be worried. Especially given any play off loss to Dallas would hurt that much more. I know they choke in January so we should think they are going to again this year but at some point they’ll turn that around.

The Cowboys are not running the table, so Eagles can lose both of these next 2 games and still take NFC East.  The 49ers however can run the table, so the #1 seed is absolutely at stake.  Lose here and you either need to win in Dallas or hope the Ravens can go cross country and beat SF.

48 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Look guys I get that I do. But they do look good right now and we’d be foolish to not be worried. Especially given any play off loss to Dallas would hurt that much more. I know they choke in January so we should think they are going to again this year but at some point they’ll turn that around.

Nah, I don't get bent out of shape over the cowboys. It's been 28 years since they did anything worth a damn. 

2 hours ago, toolg said:

TNF next week... Oof

Wow, its true not a singe marketable player on that roster, talk about needing a compete rebuild.

13 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Wow, its true not a singe marketable player on that roster, talk about needing a compete rebuild.

Stevenson?

On 12/2/2023 at 9:59 AM, dawkins4prez said:

Not even a top 10 RB 🤣.

It's someone people have heard of, at least, in my opinion