Nick said he’s satisfied…..

nicks

Although signing Leonard, nick said  he was still satisfied with this group of LB’s. So were the 49’ers and cowturds will be also this week

2 minutes ago, nicks said:

Although signing Leonard, nick said  he was still satisfied with this group of LB’s. So were the 49’ers and cowturds will be also this week

A coach will not (and should not) publicly trash his own players. 

They always say they are confident in who they have but also looking to always add talent to the roster.

What matters is what they do. 

• Like 12

There is nobody on the street who can tackle Deebo Samuel.  Eagles need to make the Defensive back 7 the priority.  Personnel wise this D is outdated, you need backers who can spy running Qb's, safeties that can tackle big strong TE's and power WR's.  Watch the Ravens play the Niners and weep.  When Ro Smith, Queen & Hamilton match up with those guys you'll see.

• Like 3

I understand that a coach is not going to trash his players, but, then don't say anything.....I am just concerned come draft time, they will not pick a quality linebacker AGAIN. But, maybe Dean will come on strong.....and stay healthy.....

3 hours ago, nicks said:

What do you expect him to say??

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nicks said:

I understand that a coach is not going to trash his players, but, then don't say anything.....I am just concerned come draft time, they will not pick a quality linebacker AGAIN. But, maybe Dean will come on strong.....and stay healthy.....

They ask him questions, they are required to be available to the media.  Every coach answers coachspeak rather than trash their players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicks said:

That would be a bold move. 

Reporter: Coach Sirianni, we've seen the linebackers struggle over the last few weeks, how do you feel about their play? Are you satisfied? 

Sirianni: *dead silence, staring at reporter*

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

What do you expect him to say??

"I'm going to be brutally honest here folks.  Our LB play has sucked.  It really has.  And we suck even more for not getting in front of the issue and for not being able to coach them up to adequate.  Any professional player can get to adequate if we give them coaching and schematic help.  But we haven't. We suck and our scheme sucks. I apologize and will do better and challenge our underperforming DC, LBs and myself. Now I would like to move on and address why the F we didn't try and run the ball at all and give our D some rest and instead let Jalen sack himself after 7 seconds of playing QB like some jabroni at the Shore telling everyone to 'go long.'" 

That would be something.🙃

16 hours ago, jamiller said:

"I'm going to be brutally honest here folks.  Our LB play has sucked.  It really has.  And we suck even more for not getting in front of the issue and for not being able to coach them up to adequate.  Any professional player can get to adequate if we give them coaching and schematic help.  But we haven't. We suck and our scheme sucks. I apologize and will do better and challenge our underperforming DC, LBs and myself. Now I would like to move on and address why the F we didn't try and run the ball at all and give our D some rest and instead let Jalen sack himself after 7 seconds of playing QB like some jabroni at the Shore telling everyone to 'go long.'" 

That would be something.🙃

Telling everyone to go long!  That is hysterical and unfortunately reflects the profound ignorance of our OC

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Norseman said:

My ex wife said she was "satisfied" too

She was hoping for the ole tush push.

• Haha 2

Can’t believe he didn’t come out and say the LBs suck ass. What a bad head coach. 

The lbs better be ready because Lamb and Ferguson are going to go off. Dak is going to pick apart this d.

• Haha 1

Satisfied = coachbs = siri needs to improve himself (as well as his coaches) = let's see if siri gets blown out on national tv again tonight