Week 15 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 15 in the NFL starts with the Chargers and Raiders from Vegas.

There are 3 Saturday games with all having playoff implications.

The Vikings are in Cincy to play the Bengals. The Steelers play the Colts in Indy and Denver is in Detroit. All games are on NFLN.

Onto Sunday where Chicago plays the Browns. Chicago has won three of four and earned back-to-back victories for the first time since 2021. The Bears will try to match their best run since a three-game streak late in 2020.

NFC South leading Tampa goes into GB to play the Packers.  The Packers have won four of the past five regular-season matchups overall.

CJ Strouds` status is still up in the air after suffering a concussion in a tough loss to the Jets last week. The Titans will have to wait and see who will be under center for Houston come Sunday.

The Jets’ win last Sunday over Houston snapped a five-game losing streak, their longest skid since dropping six straight to end last season. They will like to make it 2 in a row as they head south to play the Dolphins.

The Chiefs lost a tough one to the Bills last week. Bellichick and the Patriots look to play spoiler as they welcome in Mahomes.

Surprisingly still alive in the playoff picture and a much needed boost at the QB position, the Giants go to New Orleans to play the Saints.

There is a 3 way tie with a 6-7 record in the NFC South with Tampa mathematically leading the way but a Falcons win on the road in Carolina will go a long way towards keeping them onto as a division winner.

Matthew Stafford has been on a roll over his past three games, throwing 10 touchdowns against one interception. The Rams are at home to play the Commanders.

After a Giants win Monday night, the Niners were the first team to clinch a playoff spot. This week they are on the road in Arizona as the one seed as of now with 4 weeks to go.

Probably the game of the week aa the Cowboys are in Buffalo to play the Bills who are fighting to stay alive in the playoff picture.

SNF between the Ravens and Jaguars.

MNF between the Eagles and Seahawks. A Eagles win gets them in the playoffs along with 7 other scenarios but to keep it simple, just win.

chargers defense really no excuse for how bad they have been playing. Bosa is hurt but guys like James, Kendricks, Mack, Samuel Jr. is good enough to keep them in games. couldn't get off the field on 34d down that drive. 

I didn't even realize that there was a game tonight, then I saw a headline of the score... it confused me to see the number 63 lol. 

Love the Saturday games! Yay!

Yeah, I didn't realize there was a game last night either, Va.  I heard someone at work this morning say 'Can you believe it was 42-0 at half?' So I had to go to ESPN.com to see WTF he was talking about.

63 points! From a team that scored 0 in their last game?!?!? Yeesh. That gives me some hope that the Iggles may score a TD or two this week vs. Seattle. :groovy:

Broncos got their arse handed to them. While they showed some improvement this year, tonight showed they still have work to do.

Cz_7obpWQAAubLb.jpg

7 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

So if we go 12-5, and dem Boys go 12-5, do they win the Division and get the #2 seed??

good question and I don't know the answer, so I'll go with Dallass sucks!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Eagles win the division as long as they beat the Giants I believe. It also depends who Dallas lose to out of Miami and Lions. It comes down to division record and then conference record. Although if they both finish 13-4 I'm certain the Eagles win it ahead of them due to the superior conference record

I anticipate us getting the 5 seed, playing the 4 seed (NFC South Champ) at their place, probably winning, then going to SF or Dallas and getting whooped.

I am a realist.

😎

On 12/17/2023 at 8:29 PM, LacesOut said:

I anticipate us getting the 5 seed, playing the 4 seed (NFC South Champ) at their place, probably winning, then going to SF or Dallas and getting whooped.

I am a realist.

😎

Baker would throw for 450 on this D.