1 member has voted

1. 1. Start 3 WRs (PPR scoring)

• Tyreek Hill vs. Jets
    • Stefon Diggs vs. Cowboys
    • DJ Moore @Browns
    • Courtland Sutton @Lions (Saturday)
    • Jerry Jeudy @Lions (Saturday)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2023 at 01:10 AM

Playoffs this week and I am in a bind. Hill, Diggs, and Moore are the 3 WRs that got me this far. But both Hill and Moore are banged up going into Sunday. My bench options, Courtland Sutton and Jerry Jeudy, play on Saturday. Sutton has had a bit of a good streak going lately, if playing in an unspectacular offense and he's TD or bust. I like the matchup on paper and figure the Broncos are going to have to throw to keep up with the Lions.

So my question is, do I insert Sutton in my lineup on Saturday as insurance? Or let it roll with with my 3 bigger guys?

I benched Sutton and Jeudy on Saturday. So of course Tyreek was ruled out on Sunday. :rolleyes:  It didn't matter since my opponent was also left in a lurch when Olave sat. Looks like I am going to move on in the playoffs despite a not convincing win. Lots of injuries and lineup changes out there.

As I suspected, the Broncos had to throw but still couldn't keep up. Sutton and Jeudy would have been my best WRs this week, if unspectacular.