Eagles/seahawks game prediction

olsilverhair

I barely missed the the eagles/cowboys game score, I had cowboys by 17, so I have the Seahawks winning by 13, they always seem to beat the eagles, and the eagles to me are frauds this year, away game too plays into it

well slay had surgery, now he's out, not that he was doing great anyway, not gonna get a home game in the playoffs this year, arthur you in?

and why start opeta over steen, give steen some play, you know opeta is gonna get hurts killed, start steen, this season is a toilet flush, time to start seeing what you have for next year

I find your take on this game and the prospects for the remainder of the season both informed and thought-provoking.

5 hours ago, Arthur Jackson said:

I find your take on this game and the prospects for the remainder of the season both informed and thought-provoking.

Thanks 

The Philadelphia Eagles are downgrading Jalen Hurts to questionable for Monday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks after the quarterback's sicknessj worsened overnight, a source told ESPN.

Hurts still is harboring hopes of playing and is traveling to Seattle separately from the team to try to avoid getting anyone else sick, according to the source.

24 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

game 1 

eagles 27 

seahawks 17

game 2 

OP boner 0

his wifes bull 9 

I bet you dont know who your daddy is, neither does your mom

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hputenis said:

OP drinks his own urine, because it's sterile and he likes the taste.  

you've been wearing depends after your last 7 booster shots for VD, **** queen

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

you've been wearing depends after your last 7 booster shots for VD, **** queen

I wouldn't need all those booster shots if you just stayed in your cage.  Instead, you somehow escaped, waving your infected tic tac all over the place and POOF......now we have the biggest outbreak of syphilis ever recorded on the eastern seaboard.  

Well, olsilverhair is not a homer, I'll give him that.  His predictions have been pretty on point.