Who will Most Likely to Move to SNF for Week 18 (Bills vs. Dolphins)

AlpineEagle

Who will Most Likely to Move to SNF for Week 18  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Week 18

• Bills @ Dolphins
    • Falcons @ Saints
    • Texans @ Colts (Saturday Night)
    • Cowboys @ Commanders
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2024 at 05:35 AM

Discuss Here for Week 18 SNF

It's Official: Bills @ Dolphins for SNF: For the AFC EAST Division Title and a #2 Seed in the AFC

Bills at Dolphins has too much butterfly effect on AFC picture and NFl usually wants those games that affect each other to play simultaneously.  falcons saints if its for the division or Colts/Texans if its a winner in/loser out scenario.

Right now, Bills-Dolphins looks obvious, especially if the Dolphins lose since if that happens and the Bills win, that game will be for the AFC East.  

8 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Anyone but us! I'm sick of late games. I want 1PM Sunday games!

Very little chance of SNF happening this time.  I suspect our game, the Lions (if they beat the Cowboys on Saturday) and 49ers games will all be 4:25 PM ET games on the last day because of their bearings on the #1 seed though depending on the Vikings situation the Lions could play on Saturday. 

It's Official: Bills vs. Dolphins for SNF for Winning the AFC EAST and a #2 Seed

18 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Next year we will be back to 1pm games as everyone knows this team is trending down. 

Eagles are still a marquee team and likely will still get a couple of Sunday night, a couple of Monday nighters and a Thursday nighter and possibly two Thursday night games (several teams played two Thursday nighters on short rest this season). 

Also, I suspect the broadcast partners are going to force the NFL to make Week 16 mostly Saturday games so they can get a tripleheader on Christmas Day, which is a Wednesday in 2024. 

1 hour ago, Wallyhorse said:

Eagles are still a marquee team and likely will still get a couple of Sunday night, a couple of Monday nighters and a Thursday nighter and possibly two Thursday night games (several teams played two Thursday nighters on short rest this season). 

Also, I suspect the broadcast partners are going to force the NFL to make Week 16 mostly Saturday games so they can get a tripleheader on Christmas Day, which is a Wednesday in 2024. 

If we are getting that much hype then the refs should help because right now the team is an embarrassment.