Pick a Flex for Championship Week

Gannan

Since Sam Laporta only scored like 2 points, and Travis Etienne only scored 4, I missed the championship and I'm playing for 3rd place. Pick a flex...

Etienne

D Swift

A Cooper

Mike Evans

Cooper was on my bench last week (another reason why I lost). I want to start him this week, but he goes against Sauce this week and I justt don't like the matchup. If Lattimore plays, I'm keeping Evans on my bench. He never plays well against Lattimore. However, if Lattimore sits Evans would be a good pick. I should mention I'm playing AJ Brown and Puca Nakua at WR1 and 2. Nakua has a great matchup. Swift has an awesome matchup, but you never know when Sirianni will decide to either not run the ball, or decide its Kenny Gainwell day. 

Lattimore isn't expected to play, so I'd go with Evans.

Etienne and Swift are in the same tier this week: Great matchup but unreliable usage in their offense. I think I prefer Etienne over Swift. The game got really out of reach last week when the Jags abandoned the run. Etienne doesn't carry an injury designation anymore, and he's been better of the two over the season.

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Lattimore isn't expected to play, so I'd go with Evans.

Etienne and Swift are in the same tier this week: Great matchup but unreliable usage in their offense. I think I prefer Etienne over Swift. The game got really out of reach last week when the Jags abandoned the run. Etienne doesn't carry an injury designation anymore, and he's been better of the two over the season.

Laporta or Geodert at TE? I figure Goedert is usually a consistent 8-10. Laporta could get you either 2pts or 20pts. There's no in between. 

I think its also time for me to bench Mahomes. That offense is dreck. I think I'd rather go with Fields. 

16 hours ago, Gannan said:

Laporta or Geodert at TE? I figure Goedert is usually a consistent 8-10. Laporta could get you either 2pts or 20pts. There's no in between. 

I think its also time for me to bench Mahomes. That offense is dreck. I think I'd rather go with Fields. 

LaPorta. He is Goff's safety valve who likes to check down. Going against Dallas where the Lions will have to throw the ball to keep up. I think it's a good week for him.

Take away all the spectacular playmakers from Mahomes and he looks pretty average. Fields gives you more upside with his running yards, but sometimes he can be a bust. Honestly it's a pick 'em for me. I still like Mahomes in a game that looks to be competitive.

• Like 1