Jalen Carter snap count NYG

Portyansky

Is there a reason Carter only had 21 snaps on D (even less if you takeaway ST)? Didn't see anything online. Sick, injured, disciplinary, pitch count?

Just curious.

I think the Carter may have hit the rookie wall at this point........also, he's constantly being double teamed.  

It would probably be a good Idea to get him some rest before the playoffs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

I think the Carter may have hit the rookie wall at this point........also, he's constantly being double teamed.  

It would probably be a good Idea to get him some rest before the playoffs.

I was thinking the same. He is already at a point in the season where he has played in more games in a single season than he ever had to in a college season. Keep him fresh for the playoffs where he can hopefully make a bigger impact.

1 hour ago, Captain F said:

2 bad penalties.  Was punishment regardless of what Siri says. 

Wasn't it 1 penalty? The offsides turned into a false start (luckily). 

• Like 1

Making sure he’s ready for the playoff push. The Eagles will have a lot of guys returning within the next couple of weeks. If they can find a way to get that number one seed and a bye week they will be healthy and playing at home. That’s a dangerous combination. 

• Like 1

Didn’t see him or hear his name mentioned much again this week. Looking like another guy hyped up that really isn’t worth it.

10 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Didn’t see him or hear his name mentioned much again this week. Looking like another guy hyped up that really isn’t worth it.

He got a sack 

• Haha 1