Fed Up

KTJ

Ok this is the worst game yet against the worst team in the league. If we don’t fire both the OC and DC it will continue. We are so unimaginative. If Sirianni defends them then maybe he should go too. This type of lousy play is all about coaching. The poor tackling, lack of ability to stop the run and the pass and lack of blitzing is abominable. Now that the Cards tied the game the offense has come to life showing me that they are still skilled but unmotivated and that is the coaches jobs. If we give the Cowpies the NFC EAST we did not deserve it in the first place. It’s an insult to Lurie and Roseman that we can’t use the team the provide correctly!

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, KTJ said:

Ok this is the worst game yet against the worst team in the league. If we don’t fire both the OC and DC it will continue. We are so unimaginative. If Sirianni defends them then maybe he should go too. This type of lousy play is all about coaching. The poor tackling, lack of ability to stop the run and the pass and lack of blitzing is abominable. Now that the Cards tied the game the offense has come to life showing me that they are still skilled but unmotivated and that is the coaches jobs. If we give the Cowpies the NFC EAST we did not deserve it in the first place. It’s an insult to Lurie and Roseman that we can’t use the team the provide correctly!

K

2 hours ago, KTJ said:

A great leader is ALWAYS going to defend his subordinates in public AND accept responsibility both publicly and privately. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KTJ said:

Lurie his son and roseman are completely responsible for this mess

15 hours ago, opa-opa said:

We are way past the point of anger and denial.

Its time for acceptance.

If this continues into next season, I will be moving to indifference.

If they don't care enough to fix it, I won't care enough to watch.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KTJ said:

It’s an insult to Lurie and Roseman that we can’t use the team the provide correctly!

Did it ever cross your mind that the team (including the HC) Lurie and Roseman provided doesn't have the make-up of a winning team?

From my viewpoint, the issue revolves around Howie's screwup with the drafts, after those screwups he tires to cover them up with too many free agent signings.  Howie should have learned when he assembled the "Dream Team", throwing a bunch of players together from other organizations into your organization doesn't work, too many stranger in the locker room.

Get the drafts straight and everything will work out, problem is, it has to start in 2024 before current players get past their prime, for those that are already past their prime move on from them, the NFL is a young mans game.

This is exactly how the owners and bookies want it.  Advertised betting on TV should be banned.  If you don't think the officials are in ANY way influenced by how much money is to be had by controlling the "Sure thing" games with flags being thrown, you're naive at the very least.  No team with the talent we have/had would get anywhere close to losing a must win game AT OUR OWN HOME to a 3-12 team.  Don't give me the "any given Sunday" bs.  Some people made lots of money on this game.  And if that's NOT the case, then Sirianni and the OC and DC need to be ejected.

• Confused 1