Worst Playoff Team in the Field of 14

wrestlevessel

I have to say our Eagles are the worst team to make the playoffs out of the 14 team playoff field. They are so bad that they are guaranteed to be 1 and done. Pretty much any team in the NFL can beat them right now.

Just on talent alone, the Eagles are better than the NFC South: Bucs or Saints. They are more complete team than the Rams. And the last Wild Card in, whether it’s the Packers or Seahawks or whoever.
Sure the Eagles have their problems. They don’t have an identity; what are they really good at? The shove, is that it?  The coaches haven’t a clue. The players are tired, they can’t play a full 60 minutes. They let teams hang around and squander it at the end. The Eagles had the Cards, Seahawks, and Jets on the ropes only to screw it up at the end. But they are still more talented than other teams. I still feel like the Eagles have the players to be a contender. They just haven’t figured it out. They are frustrating. 

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Just on talent alone, the Eagles are better than the NFC South: Bucs or Saints. They are more complete team than the Rams. And the last Wild Card in, whether it’s the Packers or Seahawks or whoever.
Sure the Eagles have their problems. They don’t have an identity; what are they really good at? The shove, is that it?  The coaches haven’t a clue. The players are tired, they can’t play a full 60 minutes. They let teams hang around and squander it at the end. The Eagles had the Cards, Seahawks, and Jets on the ropes only to screw it up at the end. But they are still more talented than other teams. I still feel like the Eagles have the players to be a contender. They just haven’t figured it out. They are frustrating. 

You are crazy. They are clearly the worst team. They can't blowout anyone. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

You are crazy. They are clearly the worst team. They can't blowout anyone. 

Who cares if it is a blowout? They just have to win. 

I don't envision the Eagles going on a run. So why risk injury, let the 3rd string play and rest the starters for week 1 of 2024.