Looks like (unless the Cowboys stumble bad) the Eagles will be in Tampa next week

Wallyhorse

The Bucs won ugly, so we now know unless the Cowboys **** the bed against the Commanders AND we take care of business in The Meadowlands, we will be in Tampa next week. 

• Like 1

The road I'd rather take tbh.  On the road the entire way unless there's huge upsets in the WC round and the 5-7 seeds all win. We could host the 6th seed IF that happens. Imagine if Dallas and SF get eliminated and we play the Seahawks in the NFCCG at home?

We would be in San Francisco (actually Santa Clara) for the Divisional round if we are in Tampa and win next week.

Just now, Wallyhorse said:

We would be in San Francisco (actually Santa Clara) for the Divisional round if we are in Tampa and win next week.

Provided the 6 and 7 seeds both lose.

Do we know if that game would be the Peacock game?

Just now, Mike030270 said:

They won't release the playoff schedule until sometime after tonight's game. NFC teams are not set in stone yet, and in the AFC, Miami and Buffalo still have to battle for the AFCE.

Glad we are not going up against NO and Derek Carr. He'd destroy the Eagles Defense.

Looks like Baker is a bit banged up, so maybe TB's Offense will sputter against the worst Defense in the NFL next week, no matter who is coaching it or calling the plays.

5 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

If we are in Tampa, I suspect that will be the Peacock game (likely shown on NBC10 in Philadelphia and also locally in Tampa) as I believe San Francisco's game will be Saturday prime time game in the Divisional round (The AFC has I believe the late window on Sunday, keep in mind, ESPN/ABC has a divisional game for the first time in addition to NBC having three wild card games).  If we win the NFC East and are hosting, I suspect we will be the Monday night game against who is the 7 seed and assuming we win that game the early Sunday game (3:00 PM ET) in the divisional round. 

Edited to add (brought over from another thread):

1 minute ago, Wallyhorse said:

We now know the game is Monday Night:

IMO, I think the NFL was under pressure from Lorne Michaels to put the smallest markets possible in the game on Peacock Saturday night (8:15 PM ET) which will be the Chiefs vs. most likely the Dolphins or Steelers with the hope the Bills win against the Dolphins and it is the Steelers.  NFL broadcast rules require games on Peacock to air on over-the-air stations in the cities of the teams playing and I suspect Michaels didn’t want Philly (market #5 which overlaps with the southern edge of the New York TV market in Central New Jersey) on the Peacock game because it would air on WCAU-TV (Channel 10) in Philly and would likely mean Saturday Night Live would start as late as 1:00 AM in Philly (as NBC10 would be airing "Eagles GameDay Final” following the game and local news there). As big as the Taylor Swift fans are with the Chiefs now, Kansas City, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Miami are all smaller markets than Philly and that may have played into which game Peacock got because of NFL broadcast rules for games on Peacock.