Chad Ochocinco claims the Eagles are ‘playing possum,’ will kick the crap out of teams in the playoffs

Procus

https://thelibertyline.com/2024/01/08/chad-ochocinco-eagles-possum/

Chad Ochocinco claims the Eagles are ‘playing possum,’ will kick the crap out of teams in the playoffs

While the NFL world discusses the future of the Eagles, it doesn’t change the fact that they’ll be traveling on the road to face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during Wild Card weekend.With that said, Chad Johnson (Ochocinco) took to social media today to share an interesting perspective on the Eagles.

Eagles fans i haven’t been wrong all season, stay wit me nah 🦅 pic.twitter.com/owDA2XUp0w

— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) January 8, 2024
"I know my Eagles fans. .. I know ya’ll upset. I think they gone fix it. I think the Eagles players, they playing possum. I know what they doing. They allowing they body’s to reset, they allowing they minds to mentally reset. And watch what happens come playoff time.

Watch what happens next week. Watch what I tell you. I tell you no lie. I lie for you before I lie to you. Watch what them boys do. I know it. I’m familiar with they game. I know what they doing. Eagles fans I know what I’m talking about now. Now watch.”

Alright, I’m back in. This is the only explanation for what’s happened in the last two months.

Can you really blame the players? This whole time was just about getting back to the Super Bowl. There was never a rulebook that needed to be followed in order to get back. I mean, they hired two brand new coordinators in the offseason and endured one of the toughest stretches of games I’ve ever seen.

See ya Monday night ,Eagles fans.

• Haha 1

Because for 6 weeks this is a common approach. Teams do this all the time. And it’s so easy to switch it on and off like that. Sorry Chad but no.

I saw an interview with him once back around 2005 or 06, the season had just ended and maybe even the playoffs were over and it was Super Bowl week (which I think it was). He was asked if he planned on going to London with a group of players on an NFL 'good will' sort of tour. 

He answered, in TOTAL SERIOUSNESS, in this way (paraphrased but close), "No, I can't speak the language". I about fell off my couch. 

• Haha 3

Clearly he hasn't been watching the same team we've been watching, this team is cooked, lol. I think the Eagles can get by TB but no way do they beat the Lions, Cowboys or SF, they are not at that level.

The stogie he was smoking in that video musta been laced with some good stuff

Because Chad Ochocinco has always been the voice of reason ... 

:lol:

• Haha 1

So playing possum and giving up the first seed and giving up the division while having to play 3 away games to get to the super bowl is some kind of new strategy?

Were the players just bored and dealing with a delayed super bowl hangover?

Has ANY team ever done this before? This is just stupid.

19 hours ago, MisterGreen said:

Has ANY team ever done this before? This is just stupid.

Teams always talk about how you can't turn form on like a tap. Winning is a good habit, losing is a bad habit but they are habits all the same.