Blake Corum (RB, Michigan) -- DRAFTED BY L.A. RAMS #83

HazletonEagle

Michigan RB. Everyone already knows. 5'8'' 213. Very thick frame makes size not really an issue.

Hes fast. Hes powerful for a short RB. He can do it all. Hes good. We all know this. Pissed me off staying in school last year. He did have a knee injury that required surgery so it was probably the right decision. Finally, we can have him.

I'd take him or Donovan Edwards altho I doubt he declares but if he does he's likely day 3 to udfa

On 1/9/2024 at 8:54 PM, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I'd take him or Donovan Edwards altho I doubt he declares but if he does he's likely day 3 to udfa

Doubt that. 

11 hours ago, Allhaildawk said:

Doubt that. 

That Edwards is a day 3 pick if he declares? He didn't put up much stats this yr and I think he may want a yr as "the guy" and not have to be behind Corum.  Just my opinion 

But if he does declare he could go earlier if someone is gushing over his performance in the natty. I'm jus saying his stats over last yr wouldn't justify (<400 yds reg season)

12 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

That Edwards is a day 3 pick if he declares? He didn't put up much stats this yr and I think he may want a yr as "the guy" and not have to be behind Corum.  Just my opinion 

But if he does declare he could go earlier if someone is gushing over his performance in the natty. I'm jus saying his stats over last yr wouldn't justify (<400 yds reg season)

Thought you meant Corum. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Please. Him and Saquon would be awesome 

• 1 month later...