James Franklin (Head Coach, Penn State) -- STAYING AT PENN STATE

Sack that QB

... in James Franklin.

Now I know all Penn State fans would be loathe to lose the greatest coach who ever was to the NFL, but let's go down his resume.

Multiple championships. All he does is win. He's dubbed "Big Games James" for a reason. You always have confidence in him winning big games.

Has never lost to Jim Harbaugh. And Jim Harbaugh is one of the hottest candidates out there currently. Why wouldn't you want a coach who has literally never lose to him?

Is the best ever at developing talent. Look at all the amazing players he developed. Micah Parsons, Joey Porter Jr, Saquon Barkley, Allen Robinson, Trace McSorley - who is the best college QB I've personally ever seen(Franklin and McSorley reuniting in Philly, anyone? Hmm?).

He's the most innovative offensive mind probably ever. Penn State has had the top ranked offense in college football for 5 straight years now. They're always on the cutting edge of offensive play calling. Other teams always are in awe of how hard they are to stop and prepare for.

He's had great defenses too. He's not just a CEO coach, he's the CEO coach. He's an expert on both sides of the ball. You wouldn't even need coordinators. Just James Franklin.

He's a program builder. He came in after the biggest scandal and college sports history and built Penn State to an impeccable level of excellence. He's shown he can overcome the greatest adversity.

Eagles fans... do you want parade after parade after parade? You want this man.

james-franklin-penn-state-practicing-nor

• Haha 2

Big game James? Haha. 12-25 against AP 25. He's trash and so is PSU

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 11:27 AM, Sack that QB said:

... in James Franklin.

Now I know all Penn State fans would be loathe to lose the greatest coach who ever was to the NFL, but let's go down his resume.

Multiple championships. All he does is win. He's dubbed "Big Games James" for a reason. You always have confidence in him winning big games.

Has never lost to Jim Harbaugh. And Jim Harbaugh is one of the hottest candidates out there currently. Why wouldn't you want a coach who has literally never lose to him?

Is the best ever at developing talent. Look at all the amazing players he developed. Micah Parsons, Joey Porter Jr, Saquon Barkley, Allen Robinson, Trace McSorley - who is the best college QB I've personally ever seen(Franklin and McSorley reuniting in Philly, anyone? Hmm?).

He's the most innovative offensive mind probably ever. Penn State has had the top ranked offense in college football for 5 straight years now. They're always on the cutting edge of offensive play calling. Other teams always are in awe of how hard they are to stop and prepare for.

He's had great defenses too. He's not just a CEO coach, he's the CEO coach. He's an expert on both sides of the ball. You wouldn't even need coordinators. Just James Franklin.

He's a program builder. He came in after the biggest scandal and college sports history and built Penn State to an impeccable level of excellence. He's shown he can overcome the greatest adversity.

Eagles fans... do you want parade after parade after parade? You want this man.

james-franklin-penn-state-practicing-nor

Oh, I get it, you’re being sarcastic. Pretty funny…

On 1/11/2024 at 12:16 PM, time2rock said:

Good God no.  

I second that. Chronic underperformer. 

I don't even want that clown at PSU...that would literally be my nightmare.

I would like to add his name to the "I Want The Commanders To Get..."

• Haha 1