Sunday, January 21, 2024

Tampa Bay @ Detroit, 3:05 PM

Kansas City @ Buffalo, 6:40 PM

All Time Playoffs Record

Ravens are 1-0 All Time vs. Texans

Forty Niners are 5-4 All Time vs. Packers

Chiefs are 3-2 All Time vs. Bills

Buccaneers are 1-0 All Time vs. Lions

Everything is set up perfectly for Ravens and Niners.  They get super young teams in their house this week and an emotionally spent team in the CG.  Both teams have playoff histories that imo serve more as chips on the shoulders than reasons to be scared.  DVOA has them both as some of the best teams of the last few decades.  The NFL's overblown, overcrowded wild card weekend will be rendered worthless.

If the Pack beat BOTH Dallass and SF, I will go out and buy a GB shirt/hat/etc!! I'll never wear it in public though. :groovy:

On 1/16/2024 at 3:10 PM, LacesOut said:

Saturday.....go road teams!!

Sunday..... go home teams!!

0 for 1. Ugh. Can't stand the Ravens.

I for some reason thought the Packers vs 49'ers game was tomorrow. I started watching through the 3rd quarter. Jones just had a huge run with a nice block from one of their WR's

Carlson missed a FG he really should have kicker. 49'ers still need a TD to take the lead

San Fran got really lucky at the end of that game. If the Lions can beat the Bucs I don't know if they will get that lucky again. I don't see anyone beating the Ravens right now who are destroying teams

I'm glad the Ravens won.

I hate the Niners more than Dallas so that 2nd game sucked for me

Saturday.....go road teams!!

0 for 2.  Yay.

11 hours ago, JohnB said:

hate the Niners more than Dallas so that 2nd game sucked for me

I'm starting to get there with the SF hate. They've been in the NFCCG like 4 out of the past 5 years I think. Ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I'm starting to get there with the SF hate. They've been in the NFCCG like 4 out of the past 5 years I think. Ridiculous. 

my hate goes back to 1982 when I was 9 years old and they made my life miserable by winning 5 SB's in 12 or 13 year span. Then I moved to the SF Bay Area in 1996 and it's become even more intensified. Thankfully they sucked for a lot of years but yes, you're right. They have been very competitive these last several years.

Ironically, since the NFCCG last year, the media and many Niners fans hate us with a passion. They are bitter about the loss because Purdy got hurt and they didn't have a viable backup plan. 

The way some of the players handled their post-game PC's and interviews were almost embarrassing. You could really tell the difference in class between them losing, and the way the Eagles handled those events when they lost the SB. In Philly, the team wasn't crying or making up excuses. If anything it was extreme accountability. Not so in San Francisco.

Of course they are taking all the credit for our collapse this season

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Of course they are taking all the credit for our collapse this season

I'm thinking I might have to give them credit for that.

That loss, and the Dallas blowout loss, in back to back weeks, started the Eagles tailspin. Demoralizing. And they never recovered. Players nor the Coaches.

Sunday..... go home teams!!

Ok got the first one. Thank god.