I want the Eagles to fire Sirianni and trade Hurts

Procus

and no, I don't want Lurie to fire Roseman. 

I want the team to show Sirianni the door and tell him not to let it slam his ass on the way out for the way he let things get out of hand on the field.  That doesn't fly in Philly and results in the death penalty.  I want the team to hire the right head coach with a strong staff and top notch coordinators.  Jim Harbaugh, Bobby Slowick.  Get the right guy - he's out there for the taking and Lurie knows how to land him.  Get him before Dallas does.  I want the head coach to be able to call plays if one the coordinators gets hired away from the team.

I want Howie to go on a tear llke he always does and make massive trades and build an incredible new roster from scratch - including a new quarterback whose bigger and smoother than Hurts.  I want a 250 lb. lead back to pound away at opposing defenses.  I want two first round picks for Hurts plus a second and third from some scrub team in the AFC.  I want the team to draft the next QB stud with a blue chip coaching staff headed up by somebody like Jim Harbaugh.  I want Wink Martindale or Jesse Minter to be the new DC, and I want a top of the line DL coach - no scrubs.  I want to clean house in the secondary and focus on the young talent at hand.  I want a strong linebacking corps.  I want loads and loads of high draft picks to snag the best blue chip talent.

Get of your ass and make it the hell happen Jeffrey and Howie.  WTF are you waiting for?

• Confused 1

Would be nice to get a somewhat honest explanation of WTF happened to go from 10 - 1 to this shameful result. 

Not sure how the Eagles went downhill so fast, but they played their best ball too early. 

15 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Not sure how the Eagles went downhill so fast, but they played their best ball too early. 

That’s the thing though… They really didn’t. They didn’t really play their best  ball at any point other than in halves here and there and even then it wasn’t their best. I mean in terms of the season yeah sure that’s how it turned out but they were so far off it this year.

• Like 2