Brenden Rice (WR, USC) -- DRAFTED BY L.A. CHARGERS #225

Godfather

Option as WR3. Had a very good college career

2 hours ago, Godfather said:

Option as WR3. Had a very good college career

big want. I cant figure out why he is projected in round 5. Seems like a 1st round talent.

19 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

big want. I cant figure out why he is projected in round 5. Seems like a 1st round talent.

I'm not sure either tbh. I'm a SC fan so I've seen him play a ton. Dude has good hands, physical, and a good route runner. Package a couple 5's and trade up to the 4th rd to get him

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I'm not sure either tbh. I'm a SC fan so I've seen him play a ton. Dude has good hands, physical, and a good route runner. Package a couple 5's and trade up to the 4th rd to get him

I coulda swore I made a thread for him but guess I didnt. I know I typed somewhere that he is 6'3'' and hit 23mph on GPS this year. 38'' vert and a 1.43 10 yard split. Hes got prototype measurables, combined with route running and hands. I dont know what more the guy can do.

Im guessing after the combine he flies up boards.

• Like 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I coulda swore I made a thread for him but guess I didnt. I know I typed somewhere that he is 6'3'' and hit 23mph on GPS this year. 38'' vert and a 1.43 10 yard split. Hes got prototype measurables, combined with route running and hands. I dont know what more the guy can do.

Im guessing after the combine he flies up boards.

It is a good wr class. I'm hoping we can snag him with our late 3rd

The Eagles need to get a big WR, number 3 option. I would take Rice. Unsure why he is ranked so low right now. 

Much of the 7v7/full team scrimmaging at the senior bowl that I watched seemed to be done from the high red zone or was purposely short game, where Rice can’t really show his long speed and he’s isn’t particularly twitchy, so a lot of contested balls (his wins on the highlight reel are different than JJAW though, as he can run away from DBs in space).

On 2/2/2024 at 8:37 PM, Erica said:

The Eagles need to get a big WR, number 3 option. I would take Rice. Unsure why he is ranked so low right now. 

Stacked wr draft

• 1 month later...

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

Also, a top-30 visit from what I’ve read.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...