Was the Chiefs-Ravens game RIGGED?

Wallyhorse

While I actually don't think so and it had more to do with bonehead plays by the Ravens, there are many who feel the NFL was rigged:

This includes many on the far right, especially MAGA-types who claim the NFL rigged the game "to advance the Democratic agenda."

Others seem to think it was rigged because the line on the Ravens being favored jumped from -3.5 to -4.5 as a lot of "wiseguy" money came in on the Ravens (which normally doesn't happen, normally, bookmakers move the vig in a situation like this from say -110 to -130.  Vegas bookmakers stood to lose a TON if the Ravens won that game.

There is also a video on YouTube where the person also believes the game was rigged. (and the person in the video is NOT the person who did this post on X/Twitter that has gone viral).

NFL Rigged.jpg

• Haha 2

The most amazing aspect of the rigging was the way the league had Zay Flowers dive for the endzone and then lose the ball inches before actually scoring. The choreography on that play alone took an incredible amount of time.

Convincing Lamar Jackson to sit on the bench looking devastated, practically in tears, in the closing minutes was another challenge the league had to face. I believe he probably spent an hour working on that look in the mirror the night before the game.

It's staggering the lengths the league will go to to get the desired results. There are hundreds of individuals who are given their "assignments" and forced to sign agreements to never reveal the truth throughout the entirety of the rest of their lives. Staggering indeed.

• Haha 1

Duh, obviously.

On 1/30/2024 at 2:22 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

The most amazing aspect of the rigging was the way the league had Zay Flowers dive for the endzone and then lose the ball inches before actually scoring. The choreography on that play alone took an incredible amount of time.

Convincing Lamar Jackson to sit on the bench looking devastated, practically in tears, in the closing minutes was another challenge the league had to face. I believe he probably spent an hour working on that look in the mirror the night before the game.

It's staggering the lengths the league will go to to get the desired results. There are hundreds of individuals who are given their "assignments" and forced to sign agreements to never reveal the truth throughout the entirety of the rest of their lives. Staggering indeed.

Doesn't make much sense until you realize they do have Taylor Swift's choreography and stage team.  Her "relationship" with Kelce is all just cover for people being there.

There is a part of me that thinks it was rigged or if not rigged then the NFL made sure calls went in the Chiefs favour at the right moments to help them along. So "rigged" is probably too strong but I do think the officials tried to move the needle in favour of the Chiefs. The Chiefs still had to do their bit and the Ravens did miss plays and make boneheaded decisions but I do think the NFL leaned their way. My friend and I said before the game we though the Chiefs would win with some touch and go decisions made that would go in their favour and I think that is what happened.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

There is a part of me that thinks it was rigged or if not rigged then the NFL made sure calls went in the Chiefs favour at the right moments to help them along. So "rigged" is probably too strong but I do think the officials tried to move the needle in favour of the Chiefs. The Chiefs still had to do their bit and the Ravens did miss plays and make boneheaded decisions but I do think the NFL leaned their way. My friend and I said before the game we though the Chiefs would win with some touch and go decisions made that would go in their favour and I think that is what happened.

Yup, some of those KC CBs were getting away with worse than Bradberry's tug in the SB. 

On 1/29/2024 at 5:04 PM, Wallyhorse said:

While I actually don't think so and it had more to do with bonehead plays by the Ravens, there are many who feel the NFL was rigged:

This includes many on the far right, especially MAGA-types who claim the NFL rigged the game "to advance the Democratic agenda."

They just want something else to complain about. 

On 1/30/2024 at 1:22 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Sometimes it is not your day. Sunday was not in favor of the Ravens.