Malik Washington (WR, Virginia) -- DRAFTED BY MIAMI #184

judunno

The young man is built like a rock. He’s short (5’8 or 5’9) and has decent speed (not a flamethrower but can’t be slept on). Catches EVERYTHING and has a shocking contested catch percentage for his frame (something like 62%). He refuses to be tackled by one guy and tries to get extra yardage. Mostly a slot wr. Ran gadget plays but he was a wr 1st. Good route runner. 

Im hopeful he’ll be there in the 3rd-4th round because of his height and I don’t think he’ll run in the low 4s at the combine. 

• 1 month later...

Ray Diddy talked a lot about this kid on WIP a few weeks back. Said he watched a lot of film on him and he never dropped a pass. I would take a flyer on him in a mid/late round if he is there. 

This guy is electric, different than any WR’s in this class. It’s like he’s Westbrook or Shady after the catch. The latest he goes is in the 3rd. WOW, my new crush at WR

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The guy in France said:

This guy is electric, different than any WR’s in this class. It’s like he’s Westbrook or Shady after the catch. The latest he goes is in the 3rd. WOW, my new crush at WR

Either have to hope he falls to the mid 4th (since we no longer have a 3rd thank to the Pickett trade) or that Howie does his normal wheeling and dealing to acquire a 3rd (trade down with 1 of our 2s? trade up from 4 but that would likely require our 2025 3rd and as of right now we only have 6 picks in 2025 ... 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 7).  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...