Andy Reid Loves Saying "How bout them Chieffsssssssssss"

wrestlevessel

I'm getting sick of it. He loves saying how bout them Chiefs, and it comes so easy for him. Sucks he did nothing here.

• Haha 1

I think it’s too far to say he did nothing. He helped create a winning culture here. Yes it sucks that he didn’t win a SB here but he did a lot of good that still helps this team right now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think it’s too far to say he did nothing. He helped create a winning culture here. Yes it sucks that he didn’t win a SB here but he did a lot of good that still helps this team right now.

Not really as the team is trending in the wrong direction lol.

4 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Not really as the team is trending in the wrong direction lol.

All teams have ups and downs dude.

Andy can do no wrong as far as I’m concerned. We wanted him gone at the time and have both won titles since. It’s a win win. 

23 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

I'm getting sick of it. He loves saying how bout them Chiefs, and it comes so easy for him. Sucks he did nothing here.

Did nothing here....how old are you?  This team went from competing for fourth place in the division against the Cardinals, to a legit contender for years.  You can thank Andy Reid for that.  The only reason you even know about January football past Round 1 is because of Andy Reid.  

This franchise was a team that just hoped to make the playoffs and then would almost certainly (and efficiently) be rolled out in the first game.  

Andy Reid was only short of doing the impossible.  He did everything else up to that point.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Vee said:

Did nothing here....how old are you?  This team went from competing for fourth place in the division against the Cardinals, to a legit contender for years.  You can thank Andy Reid for that.  The only reason you even know about January football past Round 1 is because of Andy Reid.  

This franchise was a team that just hoped to make the playoffs and then would almost certainly (and efficiently) be rolled out in the first game.  

Andy Reid was only short of doing the impossible.  He did everything else up to that point.  

Eagles were usually 10-6 and 11-5 when I was kid in the early 90s under Kotite and later Ray Rhodes. They sucked from 97-99 where they couldn't win road games going 6-9-1, 3-13, and 5-11. 

Other than that they were decent but usually a 1st or 2nd round elimination. But the NFC was tough then. When Reid dominated the NFC was a weak conference.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Other than that they were decent but usually a 1st or 2nd round elimination. But the NFC was tough then. When Reid dominated the NFC was a weak conference.

You can't really blame Reid for what the rest of the conference was doing at the time....

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 4:59 AM, Vee said:

You can't really blame Reid for what the rest of the conference was doing at the time....

Yet lost against Buccaneers, Panthers, and Cardinals in NFCCG, all they should have won, but Reid's incompetence lost them those games. Let's not forget dumb losses Eagles had under Reid like Bears 2007, @ Washington 2008, and Raiders 2009. Let's not forget those back to back Cowboys losses in 2009 (beat Raiders and Cowboys that year, Eagles get #1 seed, but Reid was too Reidtarded for that), which really disgusted me. Don't forget about Reid and Chiefs losing Playoff game against Colts (2013) when they led 38-10 and lost 45-44 and lost against Mariota led Titans after leading 21-3, losing 22-21 in 2017. @ Giants 2010 when Vick needed to bail Reid out down 31-10, like Mahomes has had to do- bail Reid out from time to time. Worst Eagles loss of them all was losing against Andy Reid Chiefs in Super Bowl. It sickened me seeing Reid the last 2 Super Bowls. WTF couldn't he do that with Eagles?

for years we thought we were a wide receiver away from winning the Super Bowl. It turned out the whole time we were a quarterback away from winning the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...